{VP} Declares War on Mythical Elites

DeletedUser1185

Our Tribe had a NAP with {VP} and it was honored on both sides until a heinous attack by one of their tribe on one of our members revealed that we were marked as enemies by their tribe,This transgression shall not go unpunished and our tribe and our sister tribes have declared open season on this vile tribe for their gross violation of our NAP agreement.

DeletedUser1082

This might have been a misunderstanding... I mean why would they want to set Mythical Elites as enemies?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1185

this sentence in the communique i had from one of their memebrs says it all for me:

as far as nap goes your alliance dots are red to me.

no clue why but we have already had an attack and i will not sit by and let them make more attacks on us neither will the rest of my Tribe.

DeletedUser

Finaly we will witness a real war :icon_razz: please post the reports of the attacks and keep us updated.

DeletedUser1082

This isn't foolhardiness. More like suicide. This is funny though, it's not everyday a tribe like VP declares war on an tribe like ME.

DeletedUser1185

Problem is i don't think any of their tribe is awake,and what i got from one member they treated him like dirt.

DeletedUser1546

There should be someway to know if a tribe set you as NAP or not.
I mean, people are just cancelling NAP before their attacks. What's the point of NAP when that can happen?

DeletedUser1185

True it would be nice if we get fair warning on these things but meh thats life we'll survive.

can't say much for them though. :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser1185

my spies gone Hi-Tech,this is what you would call a picture perfect spy-ops.

dsc02302.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

IMO, It would be a lot more perfect If he had 30/30/30, and about 140k resources in the warehouse =D

DeletedUser

lol VP is a laugh at best in w2. I give the over/under 4 days.