??? vs SPAM

DeletedUser

You SPAM guys are a funny joke...You have surrounded me by red you are so good

Only you surrounded me with red by recruiting people around me, even accts that came from my own tribe before all this secret crap

And still surrounding some of us with all your impressive recruiting you have yet to make any real progress as far as fighting goes...keep it coming even after you recruit your way to the win you can still kiss my ass...you got nothing to be proud of
LOL we haven't even started on you yet. Trust me you'll know it when we actually start in on you :icon_wink:

-j

ashoka1

I read your post again when orourke quoted it.i missed this part earlier.

you can still kiss my ass...you got nothing to be proud of

We would rather kick your Ass ...we wont be be proud after that.

YOU KNOW WHY

Coz I feel it will be damn easy to kick your ASS.

You will just run for internals or barb munching while we do that.

DeletedUser112845

Is 2273-516 in the last month. They seem to be making significant inroads.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71060

Ampac my old friend same old speeches you must copy and paste them from world 20 forum

Same old game plan recruit to stay at the top

And yes me and you have barbed our way up i could do better if i had more time

Now i know you will shout me down but you havnt beaten ??? yet

If it wasnt for spam recruiting players from ??? we could of done better if the same players had put as much energy into fighting spam as they put into crawling on there yellow belly's to join you's :}

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ampac my old friend same old speeches you must copy and paste them from world 20 forum

Same old game plan recruit to stay at the top

And yes me and you have barbed our way up i could do better if i had more time

Now i know you will shout me down but you havnt beaten ??? yet

If it wasnt for spam recruiting players from ??? we could of done better if the same players had put as much energy into fighting spam as they put into crawling on there yellow belly's to join you's :}

wow, u sure u want to go down this path atid........I got respect for u but if your sure you wanna fight me then its game on....

DeletedUser112845

Ampac my old friend same old speeches you must copy and paste them from world 20 forum Same old game plan recruit to stay at the top And yes me and you have barbed our way up i could do better if i had more time Now i know you will shout me down but you havnt beaten ??? yet If it wasnt for spam recruiting players from ??? we could of done better if the same players had put as much energy into fighting spam as they put into crawling on there yellow belly's to join you's :}
SPAM recruited 4 players from ??? and only one of them was even over 10 million points. ??? are losing by over 1500 villages in the last month and whilst it is nice that you attribute that to four players who are 50 villages down against ??? due to the risky and isolated nature of the newer recruits, it is really players like you who are at fault. Ampac, the guy you are bashing on, has taken 53 villages and got 105 million ODA in the last month. You have taken around 50 barbs, 150 internals and have accrued 3 million ODA in the last month. You have never taken a single village from SPAM which is less than even the players you attribute ???'s losing to_One of the funny storylines running in the background was players coming in from won worlds cocksure and thinking they would automatically win W60 and that whenever other tribes started beating them it was because of cheating or recruiting or traitors. First .co.uk, then W24, then W25, now W20. I'm just glad that we got Poo and Maker rather than the guys who used to play in TCR/~300~. All you seem to do is sit in the back, munch barbs and internal. I can't believe you have the balls to call anyone a traitor as the players who have truly betrayed ??? are ones like you who support them in the external forums but clearly don't give a damn about their survival ingame.

DeletedUser

Yes i make myself look stupid by pointing out what is so obvoius....Lord Death whatever you make yourself look stupid by switching sides mid war you are terrible, be proud of your "victory"

You guys can start in on me when you want to and talk as much shit as you need to about ???.....But guess what that isn't my tribe, honestly i dont even like most of the people in it, my tribe all left when the secrets ended and now i probly have 1 friend left here this world has become comical now

Stuck around for one last war instead get a show of SPAM recruiting everyone who will bite, then that same person will turn around and talk about how they are winning the war....christ...

ashoka1

But guess what that isn't my tribe, honestly i dont even like most of the people in it, my tribe all left when the secrets ended .

Its been 8 months and you are in ???.if in 8 months you end up not liking most people in your tribe.there is something wrong.

I joined 7sf early in world..didnt like how it was run..I left ..stayed on my own till err0r came.

Just couldn't stay in a tribe where I didn't belong.

Another thing in last 48 hours you are second player to say ??? Is not your tribe.

That is difference between winners n losers.

A winning tribe is like a family where all players work for each other.

In ??? Its all on their own.

DeletedUser

xblF4.gif

People losing faith I see. Perhaps I made the right decision leaving ???.

DeletedUser109217

come on now no need to fall out over who went were and who did what in the war end of the day we are getting are ass kicked

DeletedUser71060

the reason some are getting there asses kicked is players jump tribes rather than fight

DeletedUser

Of cause you made the right decision like all the others who dont like a fight

Who don't like a fight? I fought. I gave up fighting when my group became less active and motivated. A group of 15 players and only around 5 of which are active.

DeletedUser

Yes it should be, so perhaps you should take your own advise? Use your nobles on your enemy and not 3k barbs, internals or merges. I looked at your conquers. Not one SPAM village on it.

DeletedUser105935

SPAM recruited 4 players from ??? and only one of them was even over 10 million points. ??? are losing by over 1500 villages in the last month and whilst it is nice that you attribute that to four players who are 50 villages down against ??? due to the risky and isolated nature of the newer recruits, it is really players like you who are at fault. Ampac, the guy you are bashing on, has taken 53 villages and got 105 million ODA in the last month. You have taken around 50 barbs, 150 internals and have accrued 3 million ODA in the last month. You have never taken a single village from SPAM which is less than even the players you attribute ???'s losing to_One of the funny storylines running in the background was players coming in from won worlds cocksure and thinking they would automatically win W60 and that whenever other tribes started beating them it was because of cheating or recruiting or traitors. First .co.uk, then W24, then W25, now W20. I'm just glad that we got Poo and Maker rather than the guys who used to play in TCR/~300~. All you seem to do is sit in the back, munch barbs and internal. I can't believe you have the balls to call anyone a traitor as the players who have truly betrayed ??? are ones like you who support them in the external forums but clearly don't give a damn about their survival ingame.

im sorry atid is by far one of the best defenders i have ssen and although he hasnt done much yet by god he will make it bloody hard to kill him when the time comes. both me ampac and w20 lads in spam know what he can do and although he barbs id like to see you take on an entire tribe and survive like he did.

DeletedUser105935

Yes i make myself look stupid by pointing out what is so obvoius....Lord Death whatever you make yourself look stupid by switching sides mid war you are terrible, be proud of your "victory"

You guys can start in on me when you want to and talk as much shit as you need to about ???.....But guess what that isn't my tribe, honestly i dont even like most of the people in it, my tribe all left when the secrets ended and now i probly have 1 friend left here this world has become comical now

Stuck around for one last war instead get a show of SPAM recruiting everyone who will bite, then that same person will turn around and talk about how they are winning the war....christ...

remind me how i jumped mid war i call 2 week after being left high and dry by you guys start of war and i have had to fight for my place here in this world and have done my fair share in spams war effort i would of happily been fighting alongside sweet reborn warrior and you but all you did when i asked for surrport to a large cluster in north k75 is send from inactive account about to delte and decide not to inform me.

DeletedUser112845

im sorry atid is by far one of the best defenders i have ssen and although he hasnt done much yet by god he will make it bloody hard to kill him when the time comes. both me ampac and w20 lads in spam know what he can do and although he barbs id like to see you take on an entire tribe and survive like he did.
I feel like he will never get the opportunity to defend as the world will have already ended by the time SPAM reach him. I frankly don't care what he did in W20 as it does not matter at all in W60. In world 60, he is a nonparticipating, barbnobling, internalling hypocrite. He has done nothing but sit on his arse for the first 8 months and I believe the same will happen in the next 8. I bet he would just quit if SPAM was in position and attacked him. If Valour and TCR can take tons of villages off him, SPAM can. Now I am a big believer in most players only actually becoming good under certain conditions. For example, if I piss atid99 off enough to actually do something, then I have motivated him to become a good player.

DeletedUser71060

Thank you lord death 2 for your kind comments w60 is different from w20 like cruznik says ive done little on this world i dont have the time or the inclination to play like i used to

now just to shed some light on my losses to valour and tcr most of my defense was out helping others i should of had my defense back in place before i declared war on tcr my mistake

yes spam could attack my villages and i could loose quite a few but im no stranger to loosing villages but i doubt they could beat me if i had time to play properly

now as for not taking part in the war ask alysta and a few other spam players

DeletedUser109217

i have seen tones of reports from atid99 in the war so he is doing what is asked of him every one playes there own ways and may not be the best way but it works for that player so atid99 must be doing somthing right as he is still here were lots have gone