??? vs SPAM

DeletedUser

You guys like to talk about cheating, well someone's been a naughty boy. I see Sc0ter's been banned, and i've been handed some villages back. Tut tut

P.S. I've quit, I just got an email so decided to check it out

DeletedUser105935

ste you quit as soon as they lent on you at all your a noob and have proven it here so go away back to yoour hole and dont give me rubbish about no time cause who mailed me in w71 saying owww your noob and im a baron. lol may i add a mass recuit tribe for one.

you have proven to everone who is the better player thanks and that is me.

DeletedUser

I am a senior baron at my tribe, so that beats you baron position. And we are all experienced players, we hand pick our members, so we are not mass recruiters. I've had the account for roughly 3/4 months now, i'm no stranger to large amounts of incomings. I got fed up of ???, and i have more important things to do, so decided to quit. And you are a noob, no way on Earth are you a better player than me, even suggesting that is hilarious.

ashoka1

And you are a noob, no way on Earth are you a better player than me, even suggesting that is hilarious.

This time I agree with ste

Ste is a better player then sam in all og following traits

You r better in running away

You r better in quitting

You are better in noobiness

You r better in foolishness

You are a coward who ran away with in 3 days of spam coming to know your account and launching an op.

So yes you r a better......coward

Quitter

Haha

DeletedUser

I ran away after 3 days of spam coming after my account? Where are you getting your info from? And Sam, i checked, you're not a baron, so you failed at lying. And unlike Sam i didn't run away and change sides. This is my first time quitting, because like i said i am fed up of W60.

ashoka1

You ate a quitter

A coward who ran away knowing he will be rimmed

A coward

If you were good you wouldnt run.

A coward

Ste is a coward.

A coward

Haha

ashoka1

Coward isn't bothered

Coward isn't bothered

But a coward is still coward.
Runs when sees incoming.

Cowards got school.

Coward is a sr baron

But a COWARD

haha

Coward

Haha

DeletedUser109217

i hope i dont get called a coward as i had my reasons and still here

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i hope i dont get called a coward as i had my reasons and still here

no ur not a coward ive seen you fight...

Lol, i gotta agree with ashoka1, Sneaky stephen got time to post, but he got all the time to run away from attacks...

Thats A coward in my book.

DeletedUser

no ur not a coward ive seen you fight...

Lol, i gotta agree with ashoka1, Sneaky stephen got time to post, but he got all the time to run away from attacks...

Thats A coward in my book.

When have i run away from attacks? I said to Fubs BEFORE the attacks happened, that i was quitting. I said to Danny 2 months ago, that i didn't have long left and that he should look for a new player on this account. I gave the account to someone else a week ago, so tell me how i am running away from attacks, when i've dealt with more than the current incomings on my account plenty of times before.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And note how you guys go quiet about Sc0ter being banned, lol.

Is that a problem? I don't see anything wrong with it...

Besides with all your cheating, with all your recruitments...60 recruitments in 2 months, your still losing...Hahahah your tribe is so pathetic you can even support members on the frontlines, you hang them to die, and the funny thing about all of this is still your posting here and trying to save face on how good you are...

You QUIT and you got time to post on the externals, that just proves your a true blue coward.

Last edited:

ashoka1

I can assure you sc0ter isnt banned coz of him cheating.

On other hand

Every quitter / cowards says I am busy I didnt run away.

If you were not a coward you would nt run when an op is launched.

We never knew what account you played.

As soon as we came to know I demanded from leadership to op you.

When it was done you quit.

So u r a quitter.

A Quittttttter.

You quit here n got time for forums.start a new world and try being a baron which requires more time.

It shows you quit coz you r scared.

Scared that sammy is coming on your frontline to rim you.

Kust shows you r coward and sammy is true warrior.

Now run as you ran from battle field.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I don't have the time run a 15 million point account, on the other hand managing a 2k account is easy. Sammy could never rim me, and i haven't tried to hide who i am. It was some time a month ago that DA found out i was playing the Aviorr account. And like i said, i wasn't even on when the OP was launched. And please, learn to spell. You are almost as bad as Sammy, you can feel free to point out any of the errors I've made, because they are typo's.

DeletedUser105935

lol ste you are f oll go away me and ash asked for an opp on you cause we new you would run and hide i have numours opps on me yet i did nopt quit once i had my entire frontline catted to below 8k did i quit no granted i come close but never once did i

you call me the noob when in fact you are

i was a baron in aggression family on 71 i left due to disagreement with the head of the family

thanks for proving my point shame i was just moving up north to prove my point shame isnt it you left

ashoka1

I don't have the time run a 15 million point account, on the other hand managing a 2k account is easy. Sammy could never rim me, and i haven't tried to hide who i am. It was some time a month ago that DA found out i was playing the Aviorr account. And like i said, i wasn't even on when the OP was launched. And please, learn to spell. You are almost as bad as Sammy, you can feel free to point out any of the errors I've made, because they are typo's.

I believe you are still a school going kid

so some advice

There are Few things in life
1) Character - A person should not be a coward,should not quit under pressure,Should not run away when going gets tough.

You failed on this in this game.But life is more important.I hope you dont run at the sight of first major obstacle in your life.TW teaches us lot of things.One of them is to work under pressure.

You still have time ,you can learn.

I hope you can learn how to operate under pressure & become a better person and succeed in life.

2) Content - While debating something its not the grammatic errors or spelling that matter.Its the content & the thinking process which makes a difference.

You have failed on the content while keeping your ego flying high thinking you are better in English.

I first learnt english when i was 17 years old & thought about doing my masters.

from all my post you didnt agree to the part
1) sam could rim you.

Alone he can not.He would not have that many nobles.

But SPAM knows how to take care of one of its own.

How to take revenge for personal insults thrown towards one of its own.

So you would have been rimmed.

2) You talked about my bad spelling but didnt talk about when i said you are a coward and ran away.

So you admit you are a quitter..

A Coward

A quitter

A coward
:)

On another note

Running a 2K account takes lesser time but running a tribe takes more time.

Also when we join some account we know that it can come under attack some time & we will have to give more time to it.

Running away while under attack citing lack of time/exams/real life issues is job of quitters.

Do you think other people who keep on continuing while under attack for long period of times don't have real life.

I had real life issues whhile under attack for 4 months.

i chose to go inactive aafter i had done my part and there was no incoming on my account for 45 days straight,instead of leaving while under an OP.

So You are a coward.

Who ran away.:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser109217

hi all im no coward and no quitter but its being dragging on for some time and it is still along way to go for end game its a pitty the barons dont get toghever and sort somthing out so we can end this world

ps dont take the mic about my spelling lol