??? vs SPAM

DeletedUser

"Do you think other people who keep on continuing while under attack for long period of times don't have real life."

People like you, no. And these exams will determine my future, therefor i am putting a lot of effort into them. And no, i am not a coward, i planned to quit ages ago, while there were no attacks on me. Want proof? Add me on Skype (sneakystephen) and i'll find it for you.

ashoka1

"

People like you, no.
And these exams will determine my future, therefor i am putting a lot of effort into them.
Without giving away any personal details about myself , I can tell you I am Masters in international business.

Spent 5 years as an officer in short term service commission in army.

Worked as a banker after that to gain insights into corporates.Then joined the business and currently run an organisation having offices in 2 countries, 8 states and abt 1000 employees.

So yes I have no real life.

ashoka1

No real life

Haha

You cant even read

Haha

Coward cant read

Haha

Coward isn't bothered

But coward keeps coming back

Haha

DeletedUser

Coward is defined: Someone who leaves his brothers to their death in order for him to live/prosper.

In no way is anyone involved in this game classified as a coward as no one is dying in real life. They might be an in game coward but it doesn't really matter, SPAM is owning lately, Andre better get his head out of his ass or his account will be completely eaten within a month.

Love you all long time

ashoka1

Coward is defined: Someone who leaves his brothers to their death in order for him to live/prosper.
Mason I think you are confusing coward with traitor.
Check again definition of coward.

Coward
| Definition
cow·ard (kourd)
n.
One who shows ignoble fear in the face of danger or pain.
[Middle English, from Old French couard, from coue, tail, from Latin cauda.]
coward adj.
Word History: A coward is one who "turns tail." The word comes from Old French couart, coart, "coward," and is related to Italian codardo, "coward." Couart is formed from coe, a northern French dialectal variant of cue, "tail" (from Latin cda), to which the derogatory suffix -ard was added. This suffix appears in bastard, laggard, and sluggard, to name a few. A coward may also be one with his tail between his legs. In heraldry a lion couard, "cowardly lion," was depicted with his tail between his legs. So a coward may be one with his tail hidden between his legs or one who turns tail and runs like a rabbit, with his tail showing.

coward [ˈkaʊəd]
n
a person who shrinks from or avoids danger, pain, or difficulty
[from Old French cuard, from coue tail, from Latin cauda; perhaps suggestive of a frightened animal with its tail between its legs]

From other source

[Spoil]
1. coward
noun

1. One who is not brave
2. One who fears many things
3. The most insulting word known to man

Synonyms:
1. scaredy-cat
2. loser
Antonyms:
1. non-coward
2. hero
3. valiant warrior
4. Adventurer
5. Voorhees 2nd Floor
Look at that man running from me, such a coward.

"I don't want to go in there, I'm scared" said the coward. [/Spoil]

Oxford dictionary

[SPoil] noun
a person who is contemptibly lacking in the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things:
they had run away—the cowards!
adjective
1 literary excessively afraid of danger or pain.
2 Heraldry (of an animal) depicted with the tail between the hind legs.
Origin:

Middle English: from Old French couard, based on Latin cauda 'tail', possibly with reference to a frightened animal with its tail between its legs, reflected in sense 2 of the adjective (early 16th century)
[/SPoil]

Now ste did exactly the same , he ran with his tail between his legs.

So he is a coward.

However i would like to post the difference between Ste and Players Like Joe.

Joe is a fighter unlike Ste.He may have left ??? due to his disappointment at the way things are being run,but he left the tribe and not the world.He didnot run away.

To me Je is a Warrior who left the tribe due to some of His tribe mates who were cowards.

Last edited:

DeletedUser109217

i would not go that far as to say im a warrior but yes im still here every day and doing my bit now as for members being cowards or active or not active or even dam right buzy with real life i say you could always fined some time to play the game theres always a window open some were in the 24 hour clock for every member to do a little bit to help there respective tribe as for me leaving makes no difference in how i play and who i attack i respect you all if your playing and helping your tribe as for players who start TW knowing just how much of a demanding game it is and then grow to a fir sise to then stop playing there the ones i dont have respect for as there the ones who let there tribe members down and then you have the other members who join and do very little in the war and still fined time to take barbs or inactive or tribles players but havent got the time to fight a real war there the ones in my eyes who should be rimed by there own members id luv to set up a tribe with the active and the ones that will fight on both sides to see just how good or even it would be, ho i would like to thank all of you for my TW life on here but this world will be my last as its got to the stage were all worlds are doing the same now with inactive the good old days have well gone were you had members who stuck it out to the end ps it would still be a good war if every one got there selfs motivated again

ashoka1

Fully agreed joe

I believe its high time that good fighters like you , sweet, alanaaz, , ilgorgo etc should leave ??? And kill the other members who join and do very little in the war and still find time to take barbs or inactive or tribles players but havent got the time to fight a real war.

After that you guys will feel much better.Getting rid of the burden which was pulling you down.

I am pretty sure there are members in ??? Who go inactive when under attack then come back after a while and treat every one around with contempt.They are neither liked by their neighbours nor sitters.They should be rimmed and believe you me , you guys launch even 100 attacks and they will run to some other world saying they can manage only a 2k account as it takes less time.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Fully agreed joe

I believe its high time that good fighters like you , sweet, alanaaz, , ilgorgo etc should leave ??? And kill the other members who join and do very little in the war and still find time to take barbs or inactive or tribles players but havent got the time to fight a real war.

After that you guys will feel much better.Getting rid of the burden which was pulling you down.

I am pretty sure there are members in ??? Who go inactive when under attack then come back after a while and treat every one around with contempt.They are neither liked by their neighbours nor sitters.They should be rimmed and believe you me , you guys launch even 100 attacks and they will run to some other world saying they can manage only a 2k account as it takes less time.

The only member in ??? who I would even remotely consider letting join SPAM is sweetmisery. She has kept the south of Undecided rather put togeather (even though they're still terrible). Without her the south would have fallen ages ago, and for that I think she deserves some recognition.

ashoka1

Read again

I did not say about joining spam or recruitment.

I said about leaving ???

Unlike you I would like Spam to rim every top player of opponent including sweet.

Yes she is a good player/person.

But then what.

DeletedUser109217

then you could all move on to the next world as this world will drag on for ever from what i can make out this world is still letting new members join so its not shut and if thats the case then your looking at 6 to 12 months which is along boring time for all to stick around

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
then you could all move on to the next world as this world will drag on for ever from what i can make out this world is still letting new members join so its not shut and if thats the case then your looking at 6 to 12 months which is along boring time for all to stick around

Lol, who cares at least were on the winning side, not like you a... vulture trying to get some villages of lilith, rejoin unknown so that we can prioritize you in opps..

Last edited:

DeletedUser109217

Lol, who cares at least were on the winning side, not like you a... vulture trying to get some villages of lilith, rejoin unknown so that we can prioritize you in opps..

how do you work that one out im only taking back what was mine in the first place and as for vulture well thats below the belt i have never put any of you down and now your putting me down for attacking and taking vills thats a new one if ever i hared one

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
how do you work that one out im only taking back what was mine in the first place and as for vulture well thats below the belt i have never put any of you down and now your putting me down for attacking and taking vills thats a new one if ever i hared one

rejoin unknown i think its better for you.

ashoka1

Show him a player , he makes the player barb

Show him a barb, he becomes a savage.

DeletedUser71060

nicely put but we are talking about ampac not hells toy master :}

ashoka1

Ampac is catching up with HTM in oda lately & having a great impact on this war.

You wouldn't know as he is not attacking his w20 mates.

Last edited:

DeletedUser71060

Ampac like hells toy master is a decent player i have the greatest respect for both of them
but when they get around to me ill make them look average lol just joking ive not got the time to play serious but im still having fun

PS Ampac dont send me a invite as you know i dont fight on a winning side :{