Vst

DeletedUser

Looks like Rudegar left MIM. Trouble much?

And how's your mate Concrete doing?

bomberace101

As much trouble as Apoc-F wanting to leave the Apoc Family :)

DeletedUser

Woah, usually Dick Dastardly is pretty stubborn.

Must be something big.

bomberace101

Apoc-N seem to think so and have the impression its being up for a vote on whether to stay in the Apoc Family.... Surprise Rattlesnake is to blame again :icon_wink:

DeletedUser40757

Its up for a vote??? :icon_eek:

Anyways, back on topic, anyone willing to bet on how long rudegar's tribe will last? :lol:

DeletedUser

Bomber's attempts to divert the thread are cute but also somewhat pathetic.
Rudegar also seems to be getting hammered. Guess life alone ain't doing so hot for 'im.

DeletedUser

uh oh, if the tides won't change I think I know who's gonna be hammered next. Another loud mouthed troll in the forum? heheehhehe....

smiley-devil12.gif

smiley-devil16.gif

DeletedUser

Took me 3 hours and 12 seconds...
Does that make me special? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser53573

Looks like Rudegar left MIM. Trouble much?

And how's your mate Concrete doing?

Rudegar is rudegar. I guess he likes smaller tribes. Now how many APOC have been kicked from their respective tribes recently? I can think of jasonbob off hand.

Concrete seems to be doing fine, now that he's playing the account. He had some stuff to do for a few days, came back and has since been taking back most of his k56.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser53573

How about you go a few pages deep since he lost over 130+ villages in under a few days :icon_rolleyes:

Concrete seems to be doing fine, now that he's playing the account. He had some stuff to do for a few days, came back and has since been taking back most of his k56.

I know its hard to read the entire thread.

But the answer was *immediately above your post*

Then again, it was a whopping 3 posts above...

DeletedUser

I read the post, but i dont take your comments at face value. You have lied boldface in the past and i no longer believe you post in good faith.

Oh so hes suddenly playing the account now that most of the attacks have hit?

Let me guess, he was on vacation and came back miraculously after the hit time?
How many times have we heard that one?

In any event yes concrete has had a better few days lately... i guess he realized that our 10k incoming werent all fakes when he started losing villages.

But this is all unrelated to VST, which continues to be a tribe despite dipanks post above.

DeletedUser40757

Rudegar is rudegar. I guess he likes smaller tribes. Now how many APOC have been kicked from their respective tribes recently? I can think of jasonbob off hand.

jasonbob didn't start his own tribe..unlike rudegar(the topic of this thread in case you got hit by selective blindness or something..),
I'm sure Concrete did have something to do for a few days, that is normally everyone's excuse for loosing large amounts of villages...:icon_rolleyes:

Back on topic..well, I guess there isn't too much more to say about vst...its a small tribe?

DeletedUser53573

concrete is on topic, read the OP.

He had exams, I knew about that before he was even really launched on. That is also why he didn't lose villages before then. The attacks did not pick up, he just wasnt there.

You can ask rashelle, I saw the mails they had - she was impressed by his defending BEFORE he left.

Theres a reason you guys have gone down in total number of vills in k56 over the past few days.