VVV brakes Nap

• Thread starter Fatihin_Fedaisi
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You don't think very highly of your other sister tribes, do you? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well just one of many:

He let KOW merge into VVV and let me remain duke therefore giving the vvv family a daughter tribe that is actually succesful and does something apart from just sitting there lol :p

If you're really that good, why merge into them in the first place? :icon_neutral:

Don't you have any interest in making a name for yourself?

Perhaps things were different for you at the time...

But to be completely honest with you though K.A.T, I just think of you as another V V V family stooge :icon_neutral:

Car Dusan silni

hehe, KAT is great leader, and im not just sucking up, he already likes me :D

im honest, he is the best leader i met in this game.

DeletedUser

There's nothing I find more irritating that people who just follow blindly :icon_neutral:

K.A.T.astrophe said:
I have made more than a name for myself to intelligent people - they have the abilty to differentiate the attributes that VVVK has that other parts of vvv family may not

Would these "intelligent people" you're referring to all happen to be in the V V V family? :icon_rolleyes:

K.A.T.astrophe said:
Yes things were different at the time lol...but we have no regrets and we would do the same again :d

What does V V V offer you that somewhere like SCI or the LFKD can't? (Not that the LFKD would ever let you in, but this is a hypothetic scenario)

K.A.T.astrophe said:
VVV wouldnt have been half as succesful as it has been whatever your opinion of it without vvvk me and my team

we contibute to a very large part of the success of the vvv family

KAT... Cold numbers are all the V V V family seem to run on :icon_neutral:
Your 85.654.178 total point tribe could be replaced by a 100.000.000 total point tribe, and your main branch would probably appreciate it more :icon_neutral:
But... That might just me being cynical :)

K.A.T.astrophe said:
without any help from vvv - we have alwyas operated independantly off our own backs

Maybe even better... :icon_rolleyes:

K.A.T.astrophe said:
I got an infraction for posting what I thought of you so lol I got to be more careful if I wish to stay actiive in these external forums (which most of the time I dont lol)

Yes... Well... You were being quite vulgar yesterday, it has to be said :icon_neutral:

Calm down a bit before you post next time, K? :)

DeletedUser

I dont really care TBH tho as 90% of what gets posted in external and 90% of what you personally post just seems to be trying to make yourself look good or otherpeople bad or just trying to win an argument for the sake of it whether you believe in what your saying or not lol

Welcome to the world of P&P

-------

KAT, I'll continue the rest of this conversation tomorrow... Something just came up, and it needs my urgent attention.

Regards,
Uncky Kusty

DeletedUser

Just gonna throw it out there, but great leaders don't talk of themselves in the High.

owned1o

churchill

i never was a fan of buses or public transport lol you seem to come off in more pieces then you go on with

i have 2 legs and a arm to replace what was blown off

and as for vvv where did this new player generate from

and why has vodji and others gone soo far down in ranks?

and when did hagari start playing this game?

owned1o

kat

that player thats now top at VVV i never saw him before and look at the ranks the VVV old duke whos name i forgot use to be rank17 nows hes 33

what happened and i never got sim city and churchill got blown up on a bus

DeletedUser

hehe, KAT is great leader, and im not just sucking up, he already likes me :D

im honest, he is the best leader i met in this game.

I have no doubt that He is a good leader, in fact i belive he is a great leader, we just don't understand why he still stays in the V V V family .

DeletedUser

... KAT, did you delete all your posts? :icon_neutral:

Listen, I know you're taking a liking to the delete post option (having just found it...) but you don't have to go around deleting ALL your posts :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

oh my god, how stupid are you, V V Vk is part of V V V...

V V Vk's diplomat moved to V V V, probably because you were not happy with you smaller family tribe having a bigger member than you !!!

Ben the great, I am sorry, but you ... are not the great, seriously. For one year playing in TW you not only did not learn to read hints in forum, but you probably never used twplus or twstats in your life. Do you know such tools? Try to use them once for a change.
For a very slow people but sill curious in every tiny move of V V V I explain that Dragonwestgate is a V V V member who temporarily moved to V V Vk to help them with some diplomacy work. After work was done he came back, is it so hard to understand?

DeletedUser7397

Ben the great, I am sorry, but you ... are not the great, seriously. For one year playing in TW you not only did not learn to read hints in forum, but you probably never used twplus or twstats in your life. Do you know such tools? Try to use them once for a change.
For a very slow people but sill curious in every tiny move of V V V I explain that Dragonwestgate is a V V V member who temporarily moved to V V Vk to help them with some diplomacy work. After work was done he came back, is it so hard to understand?

Who said family ;)??

DeletedUser

well...i think V V V2 have a better communit :p

and altogether we carry a ton of weight in the (very big) familly =)

pyronixcore

well...i think V V V2 have a better communit :p

and altogether we carry a ton of weight in the (very big) familly =)

I remember you. Aesir took your villages as compensation for the ones we lost (Even for as little time as an hour).

If you are who i think you are, you tried to take control of the attacks on Aesir. You guys gave Kao a MASSIVE O.D ranking before he decided to Bring Aesir into VVV2...

DeletedUser

actually, we would've got ya'll but then people panicked over the other attacks and randomly sent attacks (not me BTW) and then it went downhill from there...but what happens happens =)

anyway kaotzi is a great guy :)

oh and ask kaotzi, i could've saved 2 or 3 of my villages anyway

DeletedUser18695

Mas mergers, mass invites, cannibalism of their family tribes members, etc, etc.

LOLOL What a come back you made :). D.A is your tribe with alot of inactive members and you lose points to me because of it.

And its shocking to still see you playing in this world, i hoped they closed it before you got back in once nobled :).

DeletedUser18695

Also i think this thread is a load of crap :p many stupid people play this game, most only read half of sentances.

And most dont know how to play :).

DeletedUser

LOLOL What a come back you made :). D.A is your tribe with alot of inactive members and you lose points to me because of it.

And its shocking to still see you playing in this world, i hoped they closed it before you got back in once nobled :).

So let me get this straight. You are bragging about nobling some villages of a small inactive player that I inherited and never even heard of? Congrats killer. You are the MAN!