-VVV-: The noob's story

DeletedUser

This tribe started out being the fantastic idea of NOT ROME as veni vedi vici. He really won on the originallity count there I mean jesus wow thats never been done before. He grabbed as many people as he could from the forums and tried to spam us all to death. We all waited in anticipation of this tribe that would surely rock the world.

The world started and those annoying bright green siggies just got even more annoying (was it possible?) .He then decided to qucikly drag anyone that decided to build a statue into his tribe. With this clever and informative message. It certainly worked as in a few hours time they were full. Who ever said mass recruiting fails? You wont after this.

33747447_c22a5c28d7.jpg

He then realeased his life story to the forums. "It was all out of control I mean the n00bs kept spamming my mailbox I just couldn't cope." At this point he broke out into tears occasionaly kicking low rank members and recruiting anyone he could, he continued "I didn't mass recruit I promise, you guys have to trust me. Oh and by the way I'm already filtering out all the n00bs anyone who hasn't fully constructed a level 10 hiding place is out that door."

He has all his members on a strict diet as to not lose there #1 rank and force feeds them.

1337cereal070kh7.jpg

There CoA and name is unoriginal but maybe they have the members to let them stay at #1 at least until beginner protection has finished.lies

To summarise all I have to say is.

get_off_my_internet.jpg

kthnxbaiThis is my first time at propaganda no-one else was doing it so I just thought wth so don't flame me!

Wallam

Again very nice propaganda and pretty much sums up my feelings about -VVV- at this present moment.

DeletedUser

Yay, propaganda! Don't care about the subject, it's nice to actually see some on these forums.

Good job harry.

DeletedUser

You shouldnt blame them for the siggies, they now got new ones which looks like they mean they want to recruit more. :)

DeletedUser

You shouldnt blame them for the siggies, they now got new ones which looks like they mean they want to recruit more. :)

I just had to have a change of forum topics instead of the boring repetitive drivel that comes out and I wanted to find some pictures

DeletedUser

Wow I'd swear some of these same names just popped up on not rome's post saying they respect us now and their glad he cleared it up funny how things change everyday while were at school good prop nonetheless i guess

Woodlandapple

Wow I'd swear some of these same names just popped up on not rome's post saying they respect us now and their glad he cleared it up funny how things change everyday while were at school good prop nonetheless i guess

read my other posts? I clearly said that its not cause its VVV, im just glad to finally see some decent PnP. And I also blatantly asked for him to do us next :icon_rolleyes: