-VVV-: The noob's story

DeletedUser

Hope you're not referring to me either. I said I don't care about the subject of it, it's just good to see P&P.

Lol i didnt wanna call out names but to clear this up Harry the Hun and Sasa both keep changing their opinons on us and I thought it seemed highly improbable that he would make prop against us at a random choice but I did get a good laugh

DeletedUser

Lol i didnt wanna call out names but to clear this up Harry the Hun and Sasa both keep changing their opinons on us and I thought it seemed highly improbable that he would make prop against us at a random choice but I did get a good laugh

Hehe, good to hear :icon_wink: The propaganda was quite good.

DeletedUser

I have the opinion that when good propaganda is used you will not know that it is there. Propaganda is an over-used term on the forums.

It is an amusing piece of satire though.

DeletedUser

WTF I've never said -VVV- are close to good I've got a mail before the start of the world saying I didn't like the tribe. I've never changed my opinion but I dont care this is all I'm going to say I don't want a flame war

NOT-ROME

WTF I've never said -VVV- are close to good I've got a mail before the start of the world saying I didn't like the tribe. I've never changed my opinion but I dont care this is all I'm going to say I don't want a flame war

then you will get an axe war!!!!

killer.boy

I just decided to choose a random tribe

harry the hun

you are such a bad player

you can't take the micky out of other tribes

i am in that tribe and

ooo

what rank aren they .....

yeah 1st
and wer r u in world 14

yeah 84623 with 74 points so you can't talk
:lol:

Jasej

NOTROME; Do take in the noobs and teach them a lesson or two, but please ban people like killer.boy from the forum untill he knows what he's talking about ;)

Woodlandapple

harry the hun

i am in that tribe and

ooo

yeah 1st
and wer r u in world 14

rank does not mean anything at this point in the server. Noone gets bragging rights over whos going to own who until we start to see nobles emerge. Please you're ruining the respect I have for -VVV-

lavalya

rank does not mean anything at this point in the server. Noone gets bragging rights over whos going to own who until we start to see nobles emerge. Please you're ruining the respect I have for -VVV-

The only respect I have for them, I express in nobles. :)

DeletedUser

harry the hun

i am in that tribe and

ooo

yeah 1st
and wer r u in world 14

Ooo you've recruited your way to #1 nice job and since when do you need to be a good player to take the mick. I laugh at you