-VVV- : The trues Story

DeletedUser

VVV starts to look better all the time :icon_wink::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You realise that Coco have a higher average points-per-player than most other tribes. They might be pointwhores or just active, but they do have points. :icon_wink:

If i joined, Coco would kick ass.

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Spam this thread once more (I saw the second time already, deleted --> infracted) and it will be deleted along with the spam.

XxLastSalvationxX

not rome i would like to know why you siad i could join vvv before world 18 even started but now you wont answer messages and wont invite me so mabye you will here ? did you lie?

DeletedUser

I am the leader of -VVV-

This is to admit. YES we did mass recruit but we meant to do it for a reason.

We wanted to be best from the first day to the last. I knew that the number 1 tribe would make us a good advertisement to good members. I know that some noobs did join but I am working on finding them right now threw Stats. Sending mails to see there activity, some have already been shot from the tribe due to not even being able to get over 50 points on the first day and more will come soon as we can tell they arent reading there CM that I am sending and the Co-Duke.

Good stuff, get rid of those noobs that slipped through the net.

Good luck -VVV-, let's see how well you can do.

4leaf

Good Luck.

Active noob is better than inactive pro.

I hope that you recruited many active

DeletedUser

We are an active tribe, apart from some spammers who write in capitals and some inexperienced players. We are trying to take out the true "Noobs" at the moment but the inexperienced players can be taught if they're active.

Jasej

Coco is already kicking, we got the rum tum tugger!

I've heard of this Rum Tum Tugger, he's supposedly quite the ladies' cat as far as people tell me.

A shame that Coco beat -VVV- to the punch with this mighty fine player :icon_razz:

On the other hand, I've heard this Zarazel character wants to join -VVV-, should he join though, their path to victory will no doubt be paved with roses.

Not that I know any of these people anyway.. But we're all just here to have fun, aren't we? :)

lavalya

I've heard of this Rum Tum Tugger, he's supposedly quite the ladies' cat as far as people tell me.

A shame that Coco beat -VVV- to the punch with this mighty fine player :icon_razz:

On the other hand, I've heard this Zarazel character wants to join -VVV-, should he join though, their path to victory will no doubt be paved with roses.

Not that I know any of these people anyway.. But we're all just here to have fun, aren't we? :)

I can confirm the first rumour, and more a man than anyone in -VVV- will ever be!

Jasej

I can confirm the first rumour, and more a man than anyone in -VVV- will ever be!

Well, that is a bold statement, seeing as you're automatically assuming that there are actually any that could be qualified as men in -VVV- :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, that is a bold statement, seeing as you're automatically assuming that there are actually any that could be qualified as men in -VVV- :icon_wink:

wow!!! u guys must be psychic howd u know none of us were old guys sitting behind our computers playing this game man u guys are awesome

and bak on topic: we're helping many of our members to keep active and grow in an efficient manner and not just for points (just in case any of u are thinking we're a bunch of pointwhores...

Jasej

wow!!! u guys must be psychic howd u know none of us were old guys sitting behind our computers playing this game man u guys are awesome

Why, because all the old fatties are in tribes like M.O.TW, M.E.A. and ~Sina~..
Come on, I thought everybody knew that? (Your secret is out now Redmain, -VVV- consists purely of females *starts drooling*)

DeletedUser

Why, because all the old fatties are in tribes like M.O.TW, M.E.A. and ~Sina~..
Come on, I thought everybody knew that? (Your secret is out now Redmain, -VVV- consists purely of females *starts drooling*)

Actually one of our top players is actually a.....never mind all u guys need to know is that -VVV- wont disappoint those who actually have faith in us outside our tribe

Jasej

Actually one of our top players is actually a.....never mind all u guys need to know is that -VVV- wont disappoint those who actually have faith in us outside our tribe

Transsexual?

Anyway, as I've said before, I'm sure you won't.

lavalya

Transsexual?

Anyway, as I've said before, I'm sure you won't.

Ohmygod!

truckerfree450x3002it5.jpg

Laxworld

Oh Contrair... I think NOT-ROME and -VVV- is in the best position in the world right now...and we wont talk about where that cones been, but Vida Guerra votes -VVV- to be way better than everyone else.

Here is one of our favorite players, her user name is :

Dont you wish you knew?