-vvv-

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

-VVV- are the worst tribe ever! their tribe is constantly spammed with the leaders complaining constantly and giving jobs to only the people with points without the higher pointe players asking. their leaders criticize and pick on the members whenever they want and if you argue back they tell you to shut-up leave or be kicked.

DeletedUser

i have stuff i CBA to type or word properly...i might re-rite the dictionary replace: utter failure complete numptys and gangbangers to -VVV-

homosapien812

i say u all leave...

i bet woodlandapple will nick u all, as he luvs tryin 2 recruit after ppl have already joined a top 10 tribe

DeletedUser

sure ill join woodland apple just as long as im garaunteed a place on the council so i can declare war on the leaders of -VVV-

Woodlandapple

sure ill join woodland apple just as long as im garaunteed a place on the council so i can declare war on the leaders of -VVV-

Everyone decides on who we go to war with :icon_wink:

Mail me IG if you do want an inv.

DeletedUser

Everyone decides on who we go to war with :icon_wink:

Mail me IG if you do want an inv.

i have a choice you or M.E.A2 i despise family tribes but your tribe sucks..hmmm decisions decisions

note:ill join AYB if you get a real cool name like FAIL did in world 14 or hippos in world 17

Woodlandapple

i have a choice you or M.E.A2 i despise family tribes but your tribe sucks..hmmm decisions decisions

note:ill join AYB if you get a real cool name like FAIL did in world 14 or hippos in world 17

My tribe does not suck! And our name is already cool :icon_evil:. Or if you mean personal titles, you get to pick your own.

homosapien812

u got told woodlandapple.

Naughtius-Maximus

vvvfail.gif
:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

i dont want it based on a cartoon cocopops had the right idea...how about:
power of old people
tag would be poop

Woodlandapple

i dont want it based on a cartoon cocopops had the right idea...how about:
power of old people
tag would be poop

Its not based on a cartoon. Its based on a mistranslation during the intro movie of a megadrive game.

and no...

DeletedUser

you sir are a fart and i bid good day to you!

note:ill make power of old porcupines then

Status
Not open for further replies.