-vvv-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodlandapple

Hippos was in w16.. not 17

and if anyone was sensible they would wait a few weeks to join a tribe. No alliances or diplomacy or members early on to stop farming and they can see who the powers in the world will be and then make a sensible tribal desicion based on that rather than listening to all this bull.

Well AYB has no diplomacy and all the members are spread out enough for decent farming anyway. So isnt that just as good?

Wallam

Well AYB has no diplomacy and all the members are spread out enough for decent farming anyway. So isnt that just as good?

No?! good that you spread out your members, but imo joining a tribe this early unless you know some of there players and it looks pormising is just stupid.

DeletedUser32679

Im in -VVV- its not that badd.:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

True. The reason it was messy before was because of spammers like joe.

DeletedUser

We were not picking on you. I was simply stating that you complain too much, and one other person agreed with me.

both were barons and were complaining and posting threads aimed at me across the forums...

DeletedUser

He made one thread to tell the WHOLE tribe to calm down, and you took it to mean you.

DeletedUser

you and other barons were picking on me:icon_cry:

Haha! I remember you :lol:

I've heard of stubborn people, but you never give in! It was like talking to a brick wall for the barons! And then you throw a tantrum in part of the internal forums and now on the public forums.

Maybe you should stop attention whoring and focus on having some def for when BP ends, your gonna need it :icon_twisted: :axemen::axemen:

homosapien812

Haha! I remember you :lol:

I've heard of stubborn people, but you never give in! It was like talking to a brick wall for the barons! And then you throw a tantrum in part of the internal forums and now on the public forums.

Maybe you should stop attention whoring and focus on having some def for when BP ends, your gonna need it :icon_twisted: :axemen::axemen:

aww, fightin talk i like that:lol:

DeletedUser

-VVV- are the worst tribe ever! their tribe is constantly spammed with the leaders complaining constantly and giving jobs to only the people with points without the higher pointe players asking. their leaders criticize and pick on the members whenever they want and if you argue back they tell you to shut-up leave or be kicked.

I agree :lol:

DeletedUser

I think everyone should stop flaming -VVV-, as I said before, we'll see what they're really made of once nobling comes around.

And at members of -VVV-, perhaps if you didn't so vehemently deny mass-recruiting and other things, people wouldn't flame you as much. If you think you're going to do well, there's no point having a go at people, just let your troops and nobles do the talking later.

So please guys, stop the flaming while there's no grounding for it. If they turn out to be bad, fine, but we've no way of knowing yet :icon_wink:

Sasa12222

Spleen. I can see the future.

Its not bright for them.lol

Sorry VVV its just fun nothing personal.

DeletedUser

Another point on -VVV- while I remember :icon_wink:

I find it strange for a tribe to be called 'I came, I saw, I conquered'. I know it's the saying, but shouldn't it be in the 'we' form instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.