W 100 Premade ~~ Iron Lady

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
phoenix%20resize.jpg

World 100 Premade
Phoenix Rising

Greetings to all those eager to play on W100. Your time has come! I am here to announce my leading a premade tribe for W100.

World 100 is shaping up to be very competitive, which suits me just fine. If your looking to have a lot of fun and meet TW players from all over the world this tribe is for you. If your looking to make a run for our continent and more, this tribe is for you. Players should be dedicated and willing to work as one.

I have played many games and led tribes over several city building games like Travian, Dragons of Atlantis, Realm of Empires, and Tribal Wars 2. I used the Phoenix Rising name on Dragons of Atlantis and Tribal Wars 2.

To aid our Tribal Wars community I read every forum guide and rebuilt our guide lists for all to enjoy. Please read my forum bio for more information.

If your interested in joining Phoenix Rising please contact me via forum PM, Skype, or gaming email.

For a full list of tribe information please visit the Phoenix Rising Website.

YouTube video about the Phoenix. Phoenix Video

Happy Gaming!

Iron Lady
Email: “mistressofiron@gmail.com”

Last edited:

Garrock

phoenix%20resize.jpg

World 100 Premade
Phoenix Rising

Greetings to all those eager to play on W100. Your time has come! I am here to announce my leading a premade tribe for W100.

World 100 is shaping up to be very competitive, which suits me just fine. If your looking to have a lot of fun and meet TW players from all over the world this tribe is for you. If your looking to make a run for our continent and more, this tribe is for you. Players should be dedicated and willing to work as one.

I have played many games and led tribes over several city building games like Travian, Dragons of Atlantis, Realm of Empires, and Tribal Wars 2. I used the Phoenix Rising name on Dragons of Atlantis and Tribal Wars 2.

To aid our Tribal Wars community I read every forum guide and rebuilt our guide lists for all to enjoy. Please read my forum bio for more information.

If your interested in joining Phoenix Rising please contact me via forum PM, Skype, or gaming email.

For a full list of tribe information please visit the Phoenix Rising Website.

YouTube video about the Phoenix. Phoenix Video

Happy Gaming!

Iron Lady
Email: “mistressofiron@gmail.com”

DeletedUser83995

After reading both your academy website for new players and this website for the premade and I am certain you could go fairly far with the rigth people in your tribe. You certainly know what it will take mentally judging by your leadership section on the website. If I have the time I would love to join you and lend a hand where I can. Wont have time to help out with any leadership role but I can still help teach players one on one on the side.

I am trying to figure out my skype again right now. Got an old mac and skype is no longer compatible with version I have so working on a solution.

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ha... There goes our personal lives. Looks like I will have phone under my pillow when sleeping. Glad to have you on board..... :)

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well world 100 is about to finally start. I had several players ask me to post Phoenix tribe bylaws here in forum. I am also posting my contact information here. If you do not connect with me before w100 starts then just join world, look for Phoenix Rising and relocate to our area. Will be starting few hours after world starts.

Iron Lady contact information
Skype; Iron Lady. There are many Iron Lady, I am one from Portland Oregon.
Email: mistressofiron@gmail.
Can send me a pm here in forum with your skype or email.

https://sites.google.com/site/phoenixrisingdemo/

Phoenix Rising Bylaws

Tribe Mission Statement

The goals for Phoenix Rising are to be a top alliance and have a whole lot of fun. We respect all players, friend or foe, but will attack any non ally we need to obtain our primary goals. We are not intimidated by any player or tribe in this game. Were going after W100.

We welcome all players regardless of age, experience, lifestyle, ethnicity, religious beliefs or location but insist players stay active, growing, and show respect to others. We strive to do the best in each and every day. We here at Phoenix Rising need each other to be a united and strong force in this world.

Tribe Guidelines

1. Cooperation. Phoenix Rising depends on teamwork and cooperation for all its scenarios. If you do not want to work as a team and cooperate with leaders and other tribe members then you have the wrong tribe.

2. Respect. Respect every person you come across no matter what their lifestyle, age, gender, beliefs, ethnicity, or location. Respect also means following tribe leadership. Swearing, berating a player, severe dissension will not be tolerated.

3. Growth. To make the tribe strong we need active and growing players. Your army and your cities should always be growing. We do have a minimum player rating to be considered for this tribe that changes constantly.

4. Have fun. Tribal Wars is a fun game. Its fun to meet others great people and win the day as a team. Never take the game to the point you lose control or its time to take a break.

5. Forums. Read our forums as often as possible. This is one of the best ways to keep up with news, help other players and become a strong tribe.

6. Ask for Help. There are a lot of experienced players in this tribe. Do not be afraid to ask for help from other tribe members. Were a team and covet your thoughts.

7. Stay Active. We all get busy with real like activities now and then. There are people willing to help. Going several days without activity will get a message in your inbox. This is not the tribe for casual players.

Reasons for being dismissed from tribe.

1. Continued swearing. berating a player ( ally or foe ), extreme arrogance, dissension with alliance leaders or members. We have men, women, kids and all types of groups in this game. Try to keep the swearing out of the game please.

2. Continually not working with others when troops are called. Again, were a team centred tribe if your not a willing to help when asked then you have the wrong tribe.

3. Inactivity without having a sitter is a automatic boot unless you have more than one village, then we will absorb you. If your going to be gone more than a few weeks then you should probably drop. Sitters outside of the tribe are not allowed for security reasons.

4. We have a minimum point level to stay in tribe, which changes constantly. Continue growing and its not an issue.

5. Attacking tribe members or allies. Check with alliance leaders before attacking any tribe. We may be in negotiations and do not want them messed up over an attack.

6. Not adhering to InnoGames guidelines or tribe bylaws will get a warning and then a boot.

7. Espionage agent. Will be kicked and attacked till the cows come home.

Tribe Application after world starts.

1. We are a premade tribe but do accept application and will invite players. New players must agree to entrance requirements to join tribe.

2. On the rare occasion an attack is planned and you cannot be online, you should be willing to have a sitter as needed to promote teamwork and safety. Not having a sitter as needed is not an option in this tribe.

3. Must be willing to work as team player and follow tribe leadership. If your not a team player then look elsewhere.

4. Must meet the minimum point level to gain tribe membership, which changes weekly.

5. Will need to state if you're playing offence or defence.

6. Non premade recruits will have to wait 24 hrs to gain tribe and website access. This helps to see if this is the right tribe for you. Recruits will also be required to have a sitter go over your account prior to tribe entrance.

Last edited:

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just released World Records site while preparing for w100 premade launch. If your still needing a good premade tribe and have some gaming experience then send me a pm.

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wow.... Thanks Predator...

There are more openings in premade for players without a home. Look at tribe bylaws and if they are good for you then send me a pm. This is a world where not being in a tribe may mean heartache for a player.

harryhowza

Hi there,

I hear your tribe has quite a few world winners and I've seen your guides in the forums. Sounds like a tribe I want to be a part of. Have played since W15, couple of tribes have won the world, been top 10 a few times myself when co-playing etc... would love to get involved and hear more about the tribe. Can you PM me and we can sort something out.
Thanks

DeletedUser93066

I wish I checked the forum before. You look fine and your rules makes me HAWT! I'd totally have joined you! How's it going btw and Good luck

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I handed over reins to very capable players. Group is not gone, just changed leadership cause I am to busy to effectively lead.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you pretty much left a mess in that family ... doubt that means handing over..