W 57 Player Interviews

DeletedUser

looking forward for all the good reads... keep on rolling balub...

balubhai

Interview 2

In game name = Just godlike
Current Rank = 2

[spoil][3:20:53 PM] Balubhai: Let me welcome you to this edition of the interview. How Are ya ?

[3:20:55 PM] Sam..: :)
[3:21:16 PM] Sam..: I am fantastic :)
[3:21:27 PM] Sam..: Extatic infact
[3:21:29 PM] Sam..: :D

[3:21:44 PM] Balubhai: So ur just godlike , rank 2 rght now. How u find it being at top so early

[3:25:17 PM] Sam..: It makes me hard :x Nah, it's ok. It's nice because I can see the top 20 by just clicking the rankings once =) The tribe is top 20 too, which is fairly good for a bunch of nubs <3

[3:26:30 PM] Balubhai: and do u think those top 20 players are mainly pointwhores except a few ?

[3:26:55 PM] Sam..: APPARENTLY, ARMADA are pointwhores
[3:27:14 PM] Sam..: Tbh were all pointwhores

[3:27:20 PM] Balubhai: i was asking about the top 20 players

[3:27:26 PM] Sam..: Pointwhoring rocks
[3:27:38 PM] Sam..: Yeh, top 20 players consists of quite a few ARMADA players

[3:28:28 PM] Balubhai: ok , coming back to tribes in top 20 , other than yours , which are the other tribes to keep an eye on ?

[3:30:02 PM] Sam..: Addict, because they are in our continent. and ARMADA who are also quite near us. XIII is a premade they are doing okay :) ASK ME ABOUT MY HAULS? :D

[3:34:44 PM] Balubhai: if ARMADA is point whores then y keeping an eye on them ?

[3:39:20 PM] Sam..: Apparently they are ... Apparently they are a premade too, so I'm not sure :) They can't be that bad if they have 3+ players in the top 20

[3:40:46 PM] Balubhai: lol ok. So coming back to u guys , how long have u been playing TW and how u came across this game ?

[3:43:11 PM] Sam..: been playing 3-4 years. I think I saw an ad somewhere and clicked it, and then I was hooked :D I used to play Travian ^^ Tw should really advertise alot more, and then maybe we can get more players into the game :) My tribe is a teaching tribe because I believe that another reason as to why players are decreasing is because they are not given the chance to properly learn the game as they get rimmed/farmed so early on by the active and "experienced" players.
[3:43:38 PM] Sam..: Causing them to quit

[3:44:11 PM] Balubhai: True bro , so coming to it how many co-players ?

[3:44:20 PM] Sam..: Just me.
[3:44:46 PM] Sam..: Well,

[3:44:48 PM] Balubhai: so nothing like 24x7

[3:44:54 PM] Sam..: my friend Mario logs on a few hours a day
[3:44:58 PM] Sam..: but mainly, it's just me

[3:45:02 PM] Balubhai: okie

[3:45:20 PM] Sam..: I have to send my troops on long trips to the plentiful rim barbs whenever I go afk for a long time :p

[3:45:31 PM] Balubhai: So apart from being a teaching tribe , where do u expect ur tribe to reach in the coming months ?

[3:47:38 PM] Sam..: Well, I'd say our main focus right now is getting everyone into a stable position where they are farming regularly and efficiently (half the members in the tribe didn't farm until I told them how to) We are a nice little community and the atmosphere in the forum is good. My only concern would be that some of them are very close together, which could have problems later on. All in all, I think were doing good - and I think we shall stay in top 20 for a bit longer :)

[3:50:46 PM] Balubhai: hmm as u have some new players , do u mind tellimg me , did any guys started freaking out when BP lifted and saw incommings there way ?

[3:52:20 PM] Sam..: We had a few, but this was mainly due to them being very inactive. This morning I dismissed 1/3 of the tribe - players that are clearly not logging on very much

[3:53:35 PM] Balubhai: oh ok
[3:54:03 PM] Balubhai: So wht are the activities u planning to keep them active ?

[3:54:05 PM] Sam..: Generally though, they are mostly quite active.
[3:54:26 PM] Sam..: :D
[3:54:33 PM] Sam..: Umm,
[3:55:22 PM] Sam..: I'm teaching them lots of new things. I think by teaching them it is actualy getting them interested in the game, and they are becoming more active because they actually like the game! ( which is my goal )
[3:55:47 PM] Sam..: in other words, you could say I'm trying to get them addicted
[3:55:47 PM] Sam..: :D

[3:56:42 PM] Balubhai: lol
[3:56:52 PM] Balubhai: once u get addicted there is no way going back
[3:57:16 PM] Balubhai: As u are in top i would also like to know whether u followed any special start up build

[3:58:50 PM] Sam..: Nothing special, just standard stuff. You can see my guide: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=182103 :)
I'm just trying to keep all the queues going whilst upgrading HQ / farm / warehouse etc.
and farming like hell :D

[3:59:41 PM] Balubhai: So not last but the least what message do u have to give to the new players of the world ?

[4:01:02 PM] Sam..: Well if anyone is near us, and is active - wants to learn something / or even help with teaching. They can drop me a message! All are welcome :)
[4:01:18 PM] Sam..: Just as long as they are willing to learn
[4:01:25 PM] Sam..: and are fairly active

[4:02:27 PM] Balubhai: So that is mate
[4:02:44 PM] Balubhai: Tx for your time

[4:02:53 PM] Sam..: Pleasure
[4:02:57 PM] Sam..: NOW I GOTTA GO FARM
[4:02:57 PM] Sam..: :D[/spoil]

Kash2Smash

balubhai, i'd say work on ur presentation. posting a skype message isnt appealing :/

balubhai

I m not a good PnPer , Just doing something to keep the forums entertaining