so this is a fan club for ~W~

leave your thoughts on them and comments

thank you

~Wolf Boy~

DeletedUser

you should be banned for spamming, or heavily infracted at the very least =/

what is this, 3-4th one from you?

DeletedUser

I think wolf are a pretty cool tribe eh. talks the forum and doesn't afraid of everything...

I think ~W~ will do pretty good if they talk the talk, not that walking the walk will make a difference but yeah, they pretty awesome. And on top of that I believe a time member likes their name.

:)
you should be banned for spamming, or heavily infracted at the very least =/

what is this, 3-4th one from you?

you'll make a bright awesome mod.

DeletedUser

I think wolf are a pretty cool tribe eh. talks the forum and doesn't afraid of everything...

I think ~W~ will do pretty good if they talk the talk, not that walking the walk will make a difference but yeah, they pretty awesome. And on top of that I believe a time member likes their name.

:)

you'll make a bright awesome mod.

haha you said you play with me? what did you mean?

DeletedUser

haha i knew that but i mean, allies, you say you play with me, must be close to me in the game i guess?

I'm feeling the alcohol. I just talked with the manager and my mind was going like round :s yet my typing is like pretty good. Well not grammatically correct but other than that is just fine :)

No Ally no close to u :)
I just like you and your tribe :)

DeletedUser

I'm feeling the alcohol. I just talked with the manager and my mind was going like round :s yet my typing is like pretty good. Well not grammatically correct but other than that is just fine :)

No Ally no close to u :)
I just like you and your tribe :)

ok well thank you, may i ask how you know me and ~W~?

DeletedUser

~W~ Wolf Pics

This Folder of Pics is to show respect for our fallen and to show we will always remember them and honor them, for ~W~!
37105-bigthumbnail.jpg

images

Anime_Wolf_Group_Commission_by_WildSpiritWolf.jpg

the-wolf-nicole-zeug.jpg

WingedWolf.jpg

GrayWolf.jpg