W00t!

teh nub cookie

Awesome, absolutely fantastic. Methinks we should all thank the admin team, mods and anyone who helped introduce this. :icon_biggrin:

wub j00 guys. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser15106

Yea I love this forum already :)

I missed the spam threads in world forums sooooo much :(

DeletedUser

You can discuss pretty much anything in here. I'd recommend that you read the 'Introduction' thread before doing so though.

DeletedUser

Yeah, its been so long since I've seen an off-topic area for specific worlds that I don't even know what is supposed to go in this area. But I'm still lovin' it!

DeletedUser

Well this is for off topic.. Why is milestone topic still closed??
The first players with 10K ODA are on this world.

youngdragon

NOT FUNNY AT ALL this person made a program not a real person. the game is playing it. it runs 24/7 & can build faster then any one of us all together. the guy told me that he had 10 villages against him & still lost. he told me to start over but im not so everyone needs to try there best to put him down. Correction the gay talks & write for it but the program it does everything on its own. fight, farm, build everything.

DeletedUser

That is an illegal programme... he/she/it will be deleted and banned perminantly!

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
NOT FUNNY AT ALL this person made a program not a real person. the game is playing it. it runs 24/7 & can build faster then any one of us all together. the guy told me that he had 10 villages against him & still lost. he told me to start over but im not so everyone needs to try there best to put him down. Correction the gay talks & write for it but the program it does everything on its own. fight, farm, build everything.

eh ? :icon_eek: