W1 Account

DeletedUser

I agree. I like to start out small and if i get to high I usually quit. I do this game for fun, I don't want to get obsessed.

I can actually agree with this. The beginning is fun as you have to be active. The middle is also fun because you get to look around for targets for nobling and such. When you get to high, IMHO you lose the fun of the game because you spend so much time just queing your villages, that you don't have time for PnP, and interacting with your tribe mates. The highest I got was 100K points and around 10 villages (?).

If you are to high then tribalwars is no longer a game. You spend to much time and lose any RL you may have..

DeletedUser

If you are to high then tribalwars is no longer a game. You spend to much time and lose any RL you may have..

Thats interesting. I'm in the top 20 and still manage to have as much time as I did when I had 100k. Only a few clicks and I'm set for the day. Also, a small account on a new world requires you to be active and online all the time. If 5 of your villages get cleared while you weren't online, you're screwed. I on the other hand, might get hundreds of my villages cleared and I will still recover.
The fact that I have 100x more villages than you does not mean that organizing them takes longer. While you have to make your 10 villages perfect for maximum efficiency, I don't, due to the large number of defensive/offensive villages at my disposal.

DeletedUser6819

I can actually agree with this. The beginning is fun as you have to be active. The middle is also fun because you get to look around for targets for nobling and such. When you get to high, IMHO you lose the fun of the game because you spend so much time just queing your villages, that you don't have time for PnP, and interacting with your tribe mates. The highest I got was 100K points and around 10 villages (?).

Okey beginning is roughly 10 villages. How you know about middle, if your max acc is 10 villages? What can you possibly do with 10 villages? 5 defense +5 nuke. You waste your 5 nukes against someone stacked village and there you go... whole 15 or more days to interact your tribemates. :icon_eek:

Soft Stuff

Okey beginning is roughly 10 villages. How you know about middle, if your max acc is 10 villages? What can you possibly do with 10 villages? 5 defense +5 nuke. You waste your 5 nukes against someone stacked village and there you go... whole 15 or more days to interact your tribemates. :icon_eek:

30-50 villlages is end game for me. After that without PA i just quit.

200-300k points.