W1 Account

DeletedUser19041

Cool story bro. Now I want you to answer their questions and prove them wrong. Or can you?

DeletedUser

Only seen 1 person trying to get a account on W1 that was worthy of it(and he got it). This guy on the other hand looks totally useless.

Paint13aller

Coming back with nothing to say rather than leaving and saying nothing is worse IMO :icon_neutral:

chucklefang

Coming back and deleting his posts, (as if I didn't have most of what he said in my post) while also ignoring key issues is about 10x worse in my opinion also. :/

DeletedUser

It's my first time to ever come here but I spotted someone wanting an acct on W1 LOL

well when I saw chuckles post and the 5 OD I actually was going to die of laughter 5 OD thats like 1 troop.

I never thought W1 and W2 are still active I thought they were won already

DeletedUser

It's my first time to ever come here but I spotted someone wanting an acct on W1 LOL
Same reason i clciked on the W1 forums haha.

well when I saw chuckles post and the 5 OD I actually was going to die of laughter 5 OD thats like 1 troop.

I didn't know 50D was possible til i clicked the link. :)

Enjoy keeping your W1 accounts guys. :)

DeletedUser

I think this guy should be given an infraction for wasting people's time. And I really think this recruitment thread should be shut down.

And why would anybody in their right mind want an account on W1 at this stage in the game?

IT IS NOT EXCITING, TRUST ME.

DeletedUser

He's on W48, with 116 points. I may just noble him for being a failfag. I mean, my ODA is around 3x my points, and having 5 is ridiculous at 39k..

DeletedUser

I think this guy should be given an infraction for wasting people's time.
Personally, Id rather infract all the people who don't play W1 but still stop in when they see a player looking for an account here. They then proceed to post some generic flame, probably repeating what everyone else has said (lets see how many more people will comment on 5 OD :icon_cool:), or how much better they're doing on some irrelevant world. They waste my time :lol:

DeletedUser

I wish I had a W1 account Mine only goes up to 30 :O and am very EXP already

DeletedUser

He is a failure... no one will give their work up on W1 for a 10-year old.

DeletedUser82212

What a failure. I wont say anything about the OD since that is embarressing. What noob lies and then has evidence saying that he is lieing just sitting around? Did he even try to defend himself? And really.... delete your post? just sad.

DeletedUser

the thread was made two days after his forum account and he believes he is worthy..

Many people who have been playing for four years want a world one account but can't get one. I left mine to one of these new noobs except the new guy was in the top 10 of some world with about 4 villages.. but I was wrong to do so as I come back now and all my villages have turned grey.

You think you'd want a big one but when you play you wont like it because there are too many villages to look after.

DeletedUser82212

I agree. I like to start out small and if i get to high I usually quit. I do this game for fun, I don't want to get obsessed.

DeletedUser

....I'm seriously in favour for a closure of the recruitment section in older worlds, if this is going to keep happening.

Agreed. The best chance you have is just having a friend who plays W1 who wants to quit.

I only know two people have gotten accounts on W1 (me and a friend from W23), and both times, it was from a friend who had quit TW and didn't mind giving his account away.

Also. Joe, you won't enjoy this world. You will if you like taking barbs and inactives. If the account you get is in a bad K, it's certainly a dead world. (I don't know about an account on the ToRe frontline. I was surrounded by WLE, back when TWerP and DVADER were around :icon_neutral:)

DeletedUser

If the account you get is in a bad K, it's certainly a dead world.

Well you can always move to a different K. I recently had to move to a different K because I found myself surrounded by blue, 2 months ago it was pretty much all red.

DeletedUser6819

You guys have to understand that beeing only in frontline isnt possible at this stage of game. In w1 isnt much players who's villages are only frontline and he survive. Except pollo3 perhaps, but he had/have massive amount support in his villages.

bla bla bla
Joe, you won't enjoy this world. You will if you like taking barbs and inactives.

Also wrong, its easy to move in the center of enemy, stack your village and watch how enemy run against your gate.