W1 Premade - PULSE .co.uk

DeletedUser

pulseheading.jpg

pulsecontact.jpg

As you can see, another pre-made added to the .co.uk tribalwars.
www.tribalwars.co.uk

PULSE led by me (alias) will be placed into the world. The .co.uk opens quite soon, so you need to get places now, as i am sure there will be a mad rush. ;)

You won't have time to check your pulse rates when we are on our way to your villages. You can just be certain that you are dead.

22617637.jpg

We are looking for experienced players who will play seriously on the world. As this world will be W1, so setting an example to the following worlds :).

The world will be opening during the holidays a lot of you are waiting for from school/college. This will be a chance to really get going in the world.

We will be looking for around about 40 players, probably more, but we will see and about 5 players who we will train in the tribe to be the best. :p

Name: PULSE
Abbreviation: PULSE
;)

Coa Preview (Not the finished one!)

pulsecoapreview.jpg

Rules:

1. You will need to have skype
2. You have to show me that you are going to be active on the world, and that you going to stay and not just quit after a few days.
3. Experienced
4. You have to be able to complete a questionnaire about TW
5. Respect others until i say you can dis-respect them ;)

List of players:

1. Xtinguishor
2. R3000
3. armadillojoe
4. iDefeat
5. Luud
6. Etentum
7. DomoArigato
8. TheAlchemist
9. matt.lrgs
10. slaya2
11. spacebandito
12. lee walton
13. intro.david
14. Redingmund
15. ShaolinChaser
16. Bertbananaz
- teh smex
17. FalcoNinja
18. Doobage.
19. .777.
20. indi23
21. E1337
22. Mr.d3th
23. Robi Zmaj -
teh spammer
24. Eyoh
25. oogtra
26. wrighty07
27. Lilchris7897

28. Searh'N'Destroy
29. Necron God
30. Allabing
31. Retro Kid
32. Demon PnP
33. murph181
34. octopus man
35. firerat

You may think some of these players are "noobs", no they are probably the ones we are to train.
So don't just go, fail tribe. We are training some players and that is why we may have some "Noobs" here.

You will all be given sigs if you want one when you join, like mine, but with whatever you want to say on it. (Customization :p)

Will be updated when players are recruited.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Especially that it is a W1, everyone will be wanting to play ;)

DeletedUser

that sounds like it will be a good tribe. Good luck :) although I do not recognise anyone there so I won't join

DeletedUser

this Pre-Made will Fail the just playing around but,
Sasuke Uzumakii Pre-Made will be on top

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

this Pre-Made will Fail the just playing around but,
Sasuke Uzumakii Pre-Made will be on top

All I have to say is with me and miggy co-playing, if we start near sas's tribe its members will be in a world of hurt.

DeletedUser

They are not fail. Like i said above we like to train people aswell, but as i have seen them play, they are pretty good and won't need training, but tips will be given to everyone.

Yeah you might not like them, so what?