W1 Premade - PULSE .co.uk

DeletedUser

Oh, this again? I did not get destroyed, i quit the world
You quit this world because you failed It's as simple as that.

My tribe may be here no longer but I certainly am.

because i was backstabbed, yeah that's right, scorpio planned with rcfant over dissmissing me
It wasn't how you make it seem. Rcfant was speaking to me about how I was finding the tribe so far and I told him exactly what I thought of you and of confused noob.

He spoke to other ex-Zombie council members and we were all on the same track, even some players who were in your pre-made didn't think highely of you.

The amount of players that left Panic and spyed for you when you were kicked just shows how much they respected you and confused noob as leaders.

Hmm, do i have to go over the whole thing again scorpio, you may not of thought i was a great leader, that was because i was away for the week.

Now stop spamming the thread.
Your right, I think your a pathetic leader.

It's weird how you were away for the week right after the merge :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Look, i am not going to repeat everything over and over, as you seriously don't get it.

You dismiss me, then the tribe is no more, look it is disbanded, as it failed without me.

kthxbai.

DeletedUser

Look, i am not going to repeat everything over and over, as you seriously don't get it.

You dismiss me, then the tribe is no more, look it is disbanded, as it failed without me.

kthxbai.
I didn't dismiss you. How could I when I didn't have duke privilages?