W1 Update blog!

DeletedUser

New blog has been posted!

Please go and check it out:

W1 BLOG!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gouge

Nice write up man, gives everyone who is not up to date with W1 a good overview of the current wars situation.

DeletedUser

Thank you Gouge :)

i tried to make it good. Don't know if its A+ material but its not noobish:)

DeletedUser

Thank you Gouge :)

i tried to make it good. Don't know if its A+ material but its not noobish:)

A pretty good read. Nothing noobish about it.
And and answer to this: "While the top two Tribes did not state if they have an alliance"
We have no alliance.

DeletedUser

Can the mod sticky this please so it stays on the top page always?

Thanks.

DeletedUser

was a good read thanks.. i use to play w1 years ago.. so fun to catch up quick.. now in on w44.. fancy doin a blog for that world lol

DeletedUser

Can the mod sticky this please so it stays on the top page always?

Thanks.

if he posts something, the topic will always be on the first page. It's not like we make a lot of topics here on W1 forums.

DeletedUser

if he posts something, the topic will always be on the first page. It's not like we make a lot of topics here on W1 forums.

That is true, its fine.

Thanks siimiks :). And yes I know TRAP and ToRE have no alliance, but you never know lol :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Awesome work mate!

Was a very interesting read, I really enjoyed it!

Keep it up!

DeletedUser

Awesome work mate!

Was a very interesting read, I really enjoyed it!

Keep it up!

Thank you safarir!

I want to encourage everyone to post thoughts on what you want to read about, so I may reach everyone in my writing. you can post it here or pm me.

DeletedUser

I want to encourage everyone to post thoughts on what you want to read about, so I may reach everyone in my writing. you can post it here or pm me.

Since there's no drama and such on W1 anymore and that the remaining tribes (Top 5) will be here for a while, there's not much to write about..

So what about making the next blog about past history of W1?

Example: Second week of W1 Blog - TRaP's History

Week 3 - HELL's History

Week 4 - WLE

and so on...

Special editions? Doing a survey with ancient and current W1 players about their best W1 moment and such..... of course you'll have to find them (I'll help you!), and it'll be a hard task, but if you need help, then I'd be more than happy to help you!

Another idea I had was to have someone make a W1 map gif for every week of W1 using Nickjer's maps. (If archive still has them all)

Known W1 players and where they are now...(Tw-wise)

A question I have in mind is if there was any W1 premades..... With die-staemme players... I don't know lol.

What could be fun is if you'd do a special "What-If" edition..

Example: Let's say HELL leader chose to war WLE instead of having an alliance.. what could've been the consequences and how would it have affected the world?

Such things..

I have a lot more, mail me if you're interested :icon_wink: