W1 Update blog!

DeletedUser

Or else I will eat him :)

New Blog!

And Contro, youre really starting to get under my skin :)

DeletedUser

Sorry mate, but HELL passed TRaP 1½ month ago.

Now we want more from you, and controleng! If IGM doesn't work, skype him, call him, go to turkey and visit him!

DeletedUser

Yea I know, that wasnt what i put....i dont like the new blog at all. Ill change it

HAHA, I tried, he wont answer

Last edited by a moderator:

controleng

Sorry mate, but HELL passed TRaP 1½ month ago.

Now we want more from you, and controleng! If IGM doesn't work, skype him, call him, go to turkey and visit him!

haha ty dude :D If you came to turkey contact with me .D

controleng

hi guys who is manage blog page ? noone made any interview with me ? I am ready to tell everythink about the w1 history....

We need new active blogger for an w1 :)

And w1 deserve neutral interviwer ....

Last edited:

uldza

hi guys who is manage blog page ? noone made any interview with me ? I am ready to tell everythink about the w1 history....

We need new active blogger for an w1 :)

And w1 deserve neutral interviwer ....

There is no blogger now I think.

And you wouldn't be neutral. Only someone who had quit some time ago would be neutral. You are in HELL so you would obviously be biased.

controleng

Actually I use neutral words for an interviwer. And ofc ourse I will speak with on my eyes all guys can see the difference past but most them never speak with truth. I am here and I have an numerorus stroy in w1 . I am the oldest player in game. So that we know everythink in w1 .

anyway why dont you stop protect wles ?

uldza

Actually I use neutral words for an interviwer. And ofc ourse I will speak with on my eyes all guys can see the difference past but most them never speak with truth. I am here and I have an numerorus stroy in w1 . I am the oldest player in game. So that we know everythink in w1 .

anyway why dont you stop protect wles ?

Rarely anyone can be neutral while being interviewed about a thing like that. They tend to boast their own history and tell everyone else is/was a noob/bad player etc. And you aren't the oldest player in the game. There are a lot of players older then you.

And I don't protect WLE. I just provide a discussion on these forums.

controleng

I have an history at least but you have not history in w1 oh sorry you have an history but you lost than you find an account and you took it than you start to talking here , No man no way , IF you start to play the game from beginning to end yes you can speak here but ıf you manage someone else account no you can not speak here with truth becouse you just listen up the others so that most of your post correct it..

Anyway yes you are right I am not an oldest player but We are the best player than the oldest at least twstats says it. I am the almost oldest player in w1 :)

Of course you can not protect wle with you or without you WLE lost today , tomorrow or 1 year later ... This is the history man ... We manage it so We kicked noobs in every continents

at the end of the game every player will accept that HELL is so strong tribe in w1 and ıf you are member of hell you have to accept it and you have to protect hell rights in forum.

Last edited:

Paint13aller

Yay that's all world 1 blog needs, someone who started in 07 that doesn't speak english.

Paint13aller

why you waste your tıme here man who care your post ?

Because it's hilarious to see what world 1 has deteriorated to, A foreigner who thinks they rule the world and talks like they know world 1's history.

controleng

I am the ruler of W1 and I am still manage the all world why dont you stop to me in game ... but you chose the simple way to speak here like an ladies ....

Oh crap lady ,,, dont cry here ...