W10 Hall Of Remembrance

Ashmodai

lolololololols i had a few months when i hardly posted and in that time w10 was makeing a post a day everyone was bored of pnp and look bam asoon as i come back theres heaps of posts every day even if theres spam atleast theres activity between the tribes again makeing players able toforge an opinion of other leaders and other tribes as a whole

You have a high opinion of your own importance. You add nothing to these forums whatsoever, and the only posts you bring here are you own mindless blabber, and that of your lackies (they know who they are).

I'd rather have a dead forum than one with terrible P&P.

DeletedUser

You have a high opinion of your own importance. You add nothing to these forums whatsoever, and the only posts you bring here are you own mindless blabber, and that of your lackies (they know who they are).

id rather an active community then a boring community that doesnt talk because dureing that time no talking was happening alot of players quit the world and tribes numbers started to go down hard so im guessing if you would rather a dead forum then you might aswell say you want a dead world because thats what it was becoming atleast i added life to the forums and maybe made some players wanting to play again

nakki pappa

Ashmodai, if you don't want to see his posts then get out of the forums. Maybe minishaw doesn't write the best posts but atleast people has something to read about.

DeletedUser

the forums are dead. it is pointless topics and the most substantial one is this one and it is a remembrance to the past.

what do we have for topics today:
1. some guy fights BLT with his stacked villages and calls them something?
2. some tribe no one knows about declares on ctrl to join the big coalition gangbang? they even admit in their war declaration they are looking to relocate now that they have declared.
3. why are people still talking about tuba, i don't even open that thread.
4. trh suckinig up to whomever, usually set, borg, PoB and mini.
5. the attempted BDR gangbang by crypt and borg. once and awhile we seeing a decent post but after borg's reasons for declaration was disected for a week it got a little boring.
6. apparently we are on our 4th kida thread and why certain people don't like the way he plays and why his stats are bad or good.

none of these are the great topics we have seen in the past :(

NEW EDIT: now the guy being attacked by BLT has made another new thread to seek attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

nakki pappa

well we just need to wait for a new world war then to get atleast a semi good topic. I remember that the Die. thingies spiced up the forums quite much.

DeletedUser

that's exactly what spiced up the forums, to see Die. fail.

That's why there were always around 100 people on the w10 forums when Die. first declared a war, and now we're lucky to have 20 people on at any time.

Heh, speaking of fail...

DeletedUser

Yep. And maybe he will save another world someday... but for an accurate prediction on that matter there is probably too much pleasant anticipation involved. Mini saving world 21...now that sounds awesome.

DeletedUser

man W21 has LOADS of big names... that is gonna be the next W10 in my book.

DeletedUser

big names dont mean big world its the smaller names that make a world and if you dont have the supporting cast it might amount to a whole lot of nothing

DeletedUser

*waves* IGM if possible mate :p

Black and Gold

man W21 has LOADS of big names... that is gonna be the next W10 in my book.

You mean like water torture? Because W21 is slower than W10.

Again, remember Clay parrot as the evil b*tch she is. I wonder if the mods have investigated the allegation that she played Pellesans account, not through a sit, but a password.

DeletedUser

You mean like water torture? Because W21 is slower than W10.

Again, remember Clay parrot as the evil b*tch she is. I wonder if the mods have investigated the allegation that she played Pellesans account, not through a sit, but a password.

It's not an allegation but a fact. Doesn't matter she's not playing two accounts in the same world.