W10 Hall Of Remembrance

DeletedUser

that's exactly what spiced up the forums, to see Die. fail.
Dude, the empire players HAVE ALWAYS dominated the P&P forums as 60% of the posters are empire.. But, only 1 time, there was that single exception. During the Coalition - Empire Wars. OMG, For the first time in my life I saw Harlos getting out-talked, Die. getting out talked, DDB, BDR, CTRL, getting out talked. LOL basically the empire posters werent only being gang banged in game, but on the forums too.. The Coalition wars was simply THE BEST TIME I had in the P&P forums...

DeletedUser

jesus, its like TRH cr*pped all over the place in these forums again,

DeletedUser

iizinurcmput128625037492558139.jpg

nakki pappa

and already blocked, lol.

that probably beats any other spammers record.

DeletedUser

He founded the tribe.

the members were put together by the 4 people I mentioned (and I've included Hellz, who i'm pretty well acquainted with, in them). I know what I'm talking about. i don't think you do.

Oh and Suicune did a lot to actually lead Poke since Arceuss was barely active.

Gans was likely to be a leadership position also but he disappeared before the world started, the main brainchild was still Hellz, heck the forum was named after him. Darn that ego.

p.s. Thunderbolt!!

DeletedUser

if your alias is close to your original name... yooooooou might be a failure at life

DeletedUser

Reading through threads from the good old days, how nostalgic <3

über bump accomplished!

DeletedUser

I really miss playing this world. Missed it so much I've come out of retirement and joined W52

jmitchel86

I really miss playing this world. Missed it so much I've come out of retirement and joined W52

Are you amrub kram? If so i played your account after you quit for CTRL for a short while.

DeletedUser

Yes I was Amrub Kram. I'm back out of retirement and currently kicking butt on W52 :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Wow, it's been 2 years since I've been on this site. Crazy to see some people are still here, however not entirely sure it's the same owners as I knew.
One thing is for sure though, W10 is definitely something I will remember for a good LONG time.

Miss everyone in World 10, whether allies or enemies. After all both made the game what it was! :)

DeletedUser

HELLO FINNY.you have come to see your tribe borg?
merry christmas to you my friend.