W10 Hall Of Remembrance

DeletedUser

HAHA dont make me laugh. Luzzu by now did more than you can even imagine to do in your entire lifetime so let me just quote one of your lines:

OnTheRim; whilst i still played w10, he was desperately stirring shit up that he knew nothing about. Hate him, hate forum alias's.

mini is a great guy who is respected even by his enemies... he keeps our forum alive and thats more than what I can say for you... you should probably be in that hall of shame list although I have to admit I agree with your hall of fame choices.

DeletedUser

I agree with what most people have said, but like it or not my additions are:

Hall of Fame
Oddish: Got to know him briefly under one of his other aliases, and he can produce the goods on any world - also cool to talk to.

Dashy: Whether you like/respect BORG or not, I believe Dashy was probably the best diplomat on W10. Most of it came from being a genuinely nice guy that you couldn't help but like.

Hall of Shame
All the people who knew nothing of the facts in P&P but went along with it like sheep (not a LoT reference :p) even though it was a bunch of lies. I think many of you can guess which tribes' P&P I'm on about.

It's expected for a tribe, and occasionally its allies, to back up the propaganda; but when people suck up to these tribes just because they think it will protect them in the future: that's just sad.

DeletedUser

Fame: Mimi for sheer dominance in the early stages of the world.

DeletedUser

Hall of fame:

Harlos, CDavid, Minum
KW/Ally combo

Edit: ow..how could i forget the mighty Nubbins..didnt influenced the world much but the mere fact of doing what he did is enough by itself.
Would also add ppl like MM but he s contemporaneous so maybe in next remembrance :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He founded the tribe.

the members were put together by the 4 people I mentioned (and I've included Hellz, who i'm pretty well acquainted with, in them). I know what I'm talking about. i don't think you do.

Oh and Suicune did a lot to actually lead Poke since Arceuss was barely active.

DeletedUser

the members were put together by the 4 people I mentioned (and I've included Hellz, who i'm pretty well acquainted with, in them). I know what I'm talking about. i don't think you do.

I was/am the 8 member of Poke. I was there before popo, Sneasel and Milotichi.

Your statement is invalid.

DeletedUser

maybe you were. I have no way of arguing with or disproving that.

But can you deny that popo., Milo and sneasel helped put the members together ?
Because my source for that statement was Hellz himself.

Get off your high horse.

DeletedUser

Dashy: Whether you like/respect BORG or not, I believe Dashy was probably the best diplomat on W10. Most of it came from being a genuinely nice guy that you couldn't help but like.

i agree, dashy rocks.

DeletedUser

HOF
1.Minun-not going inactive
2.Woodly-staying on top long
3.saatn-OD
4.Jtheory-got smart
5.allyboo-knew when to leave

HOS
1.Harlos-left
2.Professor Moraity-fail at everything
3.anglelus ludvig-fail harsh family
4.kidalimbo-worst point whore in TW history
5.KG-stupid coin flip

xyziz

3.anglelus ludvig-fail harsh family

who the hell was anglelus ludvig and what did they have to do with the harsh family???

xyziz

nope... got your facts way wrong there.

Founder was Elleman (or something like that) with co-leader CruxSacra however due to RL getting busy Elleman quit before november. Then CruxSacra took over as leader.

Anglelus ludvig or whatever the name was might have been a founder of some incredibly small branch, but was never anything to do with the main branch (HarshM)

DeletedUser

Harsh was a joke. It was a family that ended up merging with I believe SSM, and they couldnt stand a fight against MHWK/LOT. So they died, I believe shini evolved (Is one of the old harsh tribes) in K26. then as everyone knows LoT was raped by Die. MWHK merged into Die/Shini. Shini now dead. Die. merges into the empire.

xyziz

Not quite...

Harsh was owned by SET, then half the tribe went to MHWK. Shini was already established by then, and was MHWK26 or something like that (that right buttonman?). Mhwk was then warred by SET because of this, however the war was mainly just SET attacking the ex-Harsh members.

Most of mhwk then moved (as they were in the process of) to die, with some others being allowed to go to shini.

DeletedUser

Yes. I know all that. And MHWK stopped a war with DDB to fight Set =).

But in all honesty I believe harsh was a failure, what good did they ever do in W10?