W10 Hall Of Remembrance

DeletedUser

Yes Pervis, I did. Nobody else knows the full extent of our contribution to Die.'s early success because Harlos thought it would attract negative publicity and make him a laughing stock rather than the usual impressive facade he so valued. Besides, nominating myself was more of a joke, I simply wanted people to be aware that despite the satirical Biblical language bit, that tribe did have a purpose and did contribute. You said something about history, didn't you?

fever, Im not quite sure what your trying to implify.. could you please explain what clay did?

I'm not implying, I'm stating the facts of her treachery and abuse and vindictive behaviour, I'll try to bring the story together in a cogent fashion:

-

TheClayParrot and Professor Morarty were members of a Spartan tribe in south-west W8 (i.e. Se-53 or something), she a Baron/diplomat, him a war general. Seems they struck up a friendship. She doesn't come across as a bad person inherently in the beginning, she's a big flirt, likes to post pictures that show generous amounts of (covered) cleavage or her lips parted, as if for a kiss :icon_wink: Likes the cybering and the suggestive sentences and talk.

Anyway, she expressed an interest in taking on a large account in W10, Professor Moriarty being in Die. and a friend vouched for her and duly, she acquired a 2m point account, i.e. Pellesan.

Let's forward track to W15, where she set-up the THE tribe, based on her then current tribe in W8, which she had entered into after abandoning the Spartan tribe and applying for 'asylum' you could call it. She had enquired after Suigen, where I was Baron but THE wouldn't release her, as she was a 'prize of war'. Smart, intelligent, professional, is how she came across at the time she wrote me. Since becoming Baron of TRE, which is the merger between THE and REL, her persona has become a little more like what I described earlier. She's been a popular fixture in W8, where the Bloc, of which TRE is a part is the dominant group, maybe that's why it's filled with sycophants there :S

Anyway, James44 set-up UnDecided in W15, with me too ^.^ and Angacam. TheClayParrot was recommended to us by Professor Moriarty who was also in the tribe, so the W10 two took her in over my objections. While in -?-, Clay was nothing but a liability. She had 3-4 villages mysteriously 'sniped', was constant in her measures to acquire resources where, bearing in mind this was early into the game, we nonetheless, being the tribe we were and are, continued to support her, both in troops, diplomacy and ample resources. Angacam estimates close to 500k of each went from his warehouse to supply her, it's one of the things that stunted his growth as a player in K54.

Eventually, we decided to cut our losses, the position was untenable. She was a drain on the tribe, on the growth of individual players, her contribution to the forums had become non-existent, she was never on Skype, so Angacam dismissed her. She went to 24/7, an ally of ours.

That, I'm afraid to say is the cause of what she did to the Pellesan account. We all know about the war between Coalition and Empire tribes, obviously playing an account in the same tribe as James and Angacam seemed unbearable to her or maybe this was her most immediate way of taking revenge? And so, without telling anybody, she quit the account. Nobody in Die. realised something was up until Pellesan lost a sh*tload of villages.

She abused the trust that was placed in her. I consider what she did a profoundly evil action. It wasn't as if the burden was placed upon her unwillingly, and she made Die. pay for something that was, in essence, completely justified and entirely her own fault. What happend on W15 was simply too often to be simple 'bad luck.' besides which, I can't recall the exact thing we/Die. had, but the tribe comes before the individual (tribe/allies>pa>self or something like that).

She later acquired Astor Melor's sit on W15 and threatened Dungeon Raider with it, an UnDecided member, about 300k vs her 1m+ sit.

She's vindicative, obnoxious and false. This wasn't a split decision made in the ehat of the moment, there was weeks between the W15 cut off from UnDecided and ditching Pellesan.

Interestingly, as soon as she was in 24/7, there were no more sniping incidents and she seemed to be doing very well for herself. Draw from that what you will. She was a blight on our tribe and I regret not being more forceful :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The TCP (Clay) that i remember from my old THE days (which was as a replacement) in w8 was a stone cold war co-ordinator and efficient forum mod. And yes she was extremely friendly.

but as you claim TCP to be a traitorous and vindictive devil. don't you think she could've done a lot worse than simple not log in ? If Clay was intent on hurting Die. as bad you claim she was, then don't you think she would've used her account to attack Die. tribemates or smuggled out info from the Die. forums ?

I was told (from members of die. at the time) that a lot of Die. members were inactive.
Does not logging in without leaving prior notice instantly make you a traitor ?

DeletedUser

The TCP (Clay) that i remember from my old THE days (which was as a replacement) in w8 was a stone cold war co-ordinator and efficient forum mod. And yes she was extremely friendly.

but as you claim TCP to be a traitorous and vindictive devil. don't you think she could've done a lot worse than simple not log in ? If Clay was intent on hurting Die. as bad you claim she was, then don't you think she would've used her account to attack Die. tribemates or smuggled out info from the Die. forums ?

I was told (from members of die. at the time) that a lot of Die. members were inactive.
Does not logging in without leaving prior notice instantly make you a traitor ?

Yes, it does. I don't think she's a Devil, but that her actions were profoundly wrong and motivated by a sense of exacting revenge.

Whether or not she could have done worse is irrelevant. You're at the top of a slippery slope there Pervis, you can excuse anything with that, I am talking about what she did, not what she might have done if she'd been dropped on her head as a baby :icon_wink:

She asked for the account, Prof Moriarty, as a friend, facilitated that request for her. She abused the trust prof put in her and Die's leadership. That is betrayal Pervis. These inactive Die. members, were they inactive by choice? Can we assess their reasons? No we cannot, so let's stick to the indisputable facts and some educated and informed guesswork. She abandoned that account purposefully, did she send the sit to anyone else? Maybe JTheory can answer that. I am positive she didn't. Did she tell anyone? Apparently not. Did she give her reasons? No. Is it reasonable to suggest that the conincidence of that and her dismissal from -?- by an active member of Die.? Yes, I think so.

DeletedUser

Yes, it does. I don't think she's a Devil, but that her actions were profoundly wrong and motivated by a sense of exacting revenge.

Whether or not she could have done worse is irrelevant. You're at the top of a slippery slope there Pervis, you can excuse anything with that, I am talking about what she did, not what she might have done if she'd been dropped on her head as a baby :icon_wink:

She asked for the account, Prof Moriarty, as a friend, facilitated that request for her. She abused the trust prof put in her and Die's leadership. That is betrayal Pervis. These inactive Die. members, were they inactive by choice? Can we assess their reasons? No we cannot, so let's stick to the indisputable facts and some educated and informed guesswork. She abandoned that account purposefully, did she send the sit to anyone else? Maybe JTheory can answer that. I am positive she didn't. Did she tell anyone? Apparently not. Did she give her reasons? No. Is it reasonable to suggest that the conincidence of that and her dismissal from -?- by an active member of Die.? Yes, I think so.

I'm not here to represent Clay albeit i do think highly of her from my personal experience (which thankfully is a lot more ingratiating and pleasant then the ones you described). and I don't a personal stake in the matter other than perhaps the first member of the Die camp and followers since the slayergod days of early w10 to offer me an intelligent debate :)

Lets review your facts :

1) TCP requested an account in Die. and was given one.
2) Things went south in W15 and you believe that lead to Clay holding a grudge against you.

3) several weeks passed (according to your post)

This wasn't a split decision made in the ehat of the moment, there was weeks between the W15 cut off from UnDecided and ditching Pellesan.

4) TCP went inactive without prior notice and the Coalition rimmed the Pellesan account.

5) You believe she intentionally quit the account in order to spite you guys.

Okay, now here are questions that i would like to be enlightened on :

Was TCP the only member of the Die./Empire who went inactive without leaving a sitting request ?

Did any one from the Die. camp contact her through non-W10 means and ask her if she intentionally ditched the pellesan account on purpose ? Did you all ask her for her reasons for going inactive without mentioning it ?

Or was she declared a traitor without these queries ?

DeletedUser

I'm not here to represent Clay albeit i do think highly of her from my personal experience (which thankfully is a lot more ingratiating and pleasant then the ones you described). and I don't a personal stake in the matter other than perhaps the first member of the Die camp and followers since the slayergod days of early w10 to offer me an intelligent debate :)

Lets review your facts :

1) TCP requested an account in Die. and was given one.
2) Things went south in W15 and you believe that lead to Clay holding a grudge against you.

3) several weeks passed (according to your post)

4) TCP went inactive without prior notice and the Coalition rimmed the Pellesan account.

5) You believe she intentionally quit the account in order to spite you guys.

Okay, now here are questions that i would like to be enlightened on :

Was TCP the only member of the Die./Empire who went inactive without leaving a sitting request ?

Did any one from the Die. camp contact her through non-W10 means and ask her if she intentionally ditched the pellesan account on purpose ? Did you all ask her for her reasons for going inactive without mentioning it ?

Or was she declared a traitor without these queries ?

I understand, you want to justify putting her on there by making legitimate enquiries.

But let's get this right, she didn't go inactive, she cancelled the sit/quit the account. That is fairly telling.

There was nothing to suggest she was inactive on either worlds 8 or 15 either, this is more than coincidental.

DeletedUser

she was sitting the account or did she have the password for it?

DeletedUser

I understand, you want to justify putting her on there by making legitimate enquiries.

But let's get this right, she didn't go inactive, she cancelled the sit/quit the account. That is fairly telling.

There was nothing to suggest she was inactive on either worlds 8 or 15 either, this is more than coincidental.

You're indicating that she was in charge of the account through account sitting.
That can only be confirmed by a baron or better in the die. ranks.
I'm not denying that the coincidences are very fishy to say the very least. And its reasonably plausible that she may have left out of resentment.

But if someone left in the manner you just described, the first natural reaction is to ask her why she left.
Did anyone actually talk to her about it ?
its a simple question.

DeletedUser

Well, if she was sitting the account, then yeah, she is as evil as you say cuz it was someone else's account that she was given the responsibilty of taking care of, but if she had the password, she didnt do anything wrong in my opinion cuz it was her account and she could do whatever she wanted with it.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Nothing except breaking the rules. Pellesan was not her alias for W10, so if that was the case, it would be wrong. As I understand it, it was a sit.

But let the high and mighty of Die. fill in the holes, a small discussion had already begun in http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=73565&page=4

It was not a sit. She was given the passwords and such when Pellesan quit. She changed them and left because she was pissed off at me for dismissing her in W15. Her quote was that she would not play in the same tribe as Angacam. She changed the passwords and apparently refused to give them up forcing us to have to noble off Pellesan.

DeletedUser

the members were put together by the 4 people I mentioned (and I've included Hellz, who i'm pretty well acquainted with, in them). I know what I'm talking about. i don't think you do.

Actually, Snorlax probably did the most for recruiting out of everyone involved (at least from what I can see).

@ Black Wings: Aha! Now I know who you are!

As for the Hall of Fame:

Well tbh I don't really care, all I'll say is that the original POKE crew are an awesome bunch, and should never be forgotten.

DeletedUser

It was not a sit. She was given the passwords and such when Pellesan quit. She changed them and left because she was pissed off at me for dismissing her in W15. Her quote was that she would not play in the same tribe as Angacam. She changed the passwords and apparently refused to give them up forcing us to have to noble off Pellesan.

QFT

Has anyone nominated Tsalomay? o_O

DeletedUser

Ty Mightyz, I think Clayparrot is worse than Tsalomay though. Tsalomay was a good person at heart, even if he didn't accept the invitation into .Die <.<

nakki pappa

HOF

1. Dgndndn (Founder of MHWK)
2. JimmyCrackCorn (made the impossible to possible)
3. DandamanAUS (a good leader and someone you don't mess with)
4. Master Megalith (i think by now everyone should know why)
5. Lady Macbeth (you can't be a better diplomat, seriously)

HOS

the great backstabber gottabegaited

@ the MHWK vs DDB war...could someone tell me when that started? i was with MHWK in the early days and i just got to fight APOC,NORDS (or something like that) and UBL who merged to BLT (i think) but i never signed up on a war against DDB.

Last edited:

AreYouMad

I'm going to go with the people I remmeber the most.

H.o.F.

Harlos. Reason: Die. End of story.

Woodly. Reason: CTRL. They did so much with so little. The formed the greatest alliance this world has ever known and he was able to pick out up coming tribes (like BDR). Congrats.

jfsmith. Reason: He raised all the best from the SKULL family turned them against the rest and shot to the top. He did well and I think that needs some recognition even if most of you will all want to kill me for saying his name.

Founder of POKE Lord Hellz I think? Great idea jsut needs a little tweeking, would love to see it in a future world.

Royalist. Reason: MuFFiN, must I say more?

DeletedUser

ei could someone bring me upto date with what gottabegaited has done please? I know that I should know by now, but hehe my bad...

DeletedUser

jfsmith. Reason: He raised all the best from the SKULL family turned them against the rest and shot to the top. He did well and I think that needs some recognition even if most of you will all want to kill me for saying his name.

Royalist. Reason: MuFFiN, must I say more?

the others of urs i agree with but... ehem these 2, well...

Royalist deserves nothing imo. i'm not gonna even bother going further cause its just a waste of time to talk about royalist -_-

jfsmith, i'm not a fan of his. but i dont think most people here would want to kill him, last time i checked i thought most people liked him?(not counting me ofcourse) ... though you can't really say 'turned against the rest' remember BDR was part of Skull at one point. orElse never turned on them ;)