W10 Hall Of Remembrance

DeletedUser

I suppose every Server in its dying stages needs one.

This thread will recall some of the influential (and notorious) figures in the history of W10 from day 1 of the server.

Foe those who joined late, it may even be a history lesson on those who came before them.

Format :

Hall of Fame :

Hall of Shame :

I'll take a couple of days to put together list (as unbiased as I possibly can be).
In the mean time, I'd like it for the current forum community to help out by suggesting 5 candidates of their choice for each of the two categories (preferably with a reason given for their choice)

DeletedUser

I, Luzzu, should be on hall of fame for best player, best coordinator, best leader, best propagandist, best spammer, best forum personality and best mapmaker.

Don't you all think so?

DeletedUser

Woot, I get to mention the obvious one.

Harlos

Do I have to mention why? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nice thread if spammers can keep away. I will add some names when I can think of them all.

FAME:
Jimmyto. I never seen someone bringing so much attention, laughs and hate on his own. The Muffin of Death was epic, and will never be forgoten.
Harlos. Used any methods to see his tribe strive. Great P&P.
Woodly Merges? no thanks. Even if I dont like the current CTRL, Woodly has keept them on top since the begining.
Minun One of few remaining POKEs. Managed to do to do something rather then going inactive.

SHAME:
Chilla Chitta. A dirty and stupid guy who got to much of an ego for his achivements. Getting into Die. made his head go BOOM. Worst P&P ever.
Darkorc. Save as above. Die. made his ego grow to the sky.
KingV: Making a massive fuss about his tribe BDAS, then failing hard against a family tribe RB.
Minishaw + random spammers. Have made the w10 forums look like crap. The P&P is useless and all quality is long gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

H.O.F -

infinity (higher rank than #1). Luzzu - best player, best coordinator, best leader, best propagandist, best spammer, best forum personality and best mapmaker. :p

1. Harlos - For leading the greatest war tribe in TW.

2. Saatn - For being the best W10 player.

3. MM - For leading the tribe responsible for taking down (along with the co warriors, minun, dags, Gorr, IJ, Geld, and their respective tribes) the greatest war tribe in TW history.

4. Kingwoodly - For his consistency, and inhuman abilities (and time :p) to be able to keep CTRL at the top throughout the majority of W10.

5. MSG - For leading one of the greatest tribes in W10 and PRODUCING some of the best players W10 has ever seen. Yes, other leaders took in good players from other tribes, but MSG carved his players into what they are today and thats more than what can be said about most "good leaders" cuz one of the main jobs a leader must possess is the ability to make a player good and MSG did it better than ANY1 else.

H.O.S -

1. Chilla - The WORST flamer and THE BIGGEST liar I have EVER seen on the P&P.. a true shame..

2. TRH - :p
For annoying the hell outa TW players but never stopping his mouth??

3. Harlos - For letting down and leaving his tribe to die at the when when his tribe needed him the most.

4. Tiffany - For being the backstabber / liar who was solely (along with little other factors) responsible for the downfall of LoT.. even deleted her account in shame.. I would have put her above harlos, but as she was supposedly hot, I figured I still might have a chance so put her here :p

5. Well, my #5 is reserved for all those who backstabbed their tribes when they needed them the most. I have plenty of names but dont wanna put them up here publicly.. But im sure they know who they are. These kinda people are the ones I purely hate and cannot stand.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey, alot of you might get pissed at me for not putting up your names, but i cant really fit too many people into 5 spots can i?? but dont worry blue, your always #1 :p

DeletedUser

class thread btw... see guys, the ex W10ers contribute 10X more than a few present
W10ers..

DeletedUser15106

FAME:
Harlos
lodda
Woodly
whoever created POKE (never did figure out whose brainchild it was)
uhm.. i'll have to think about my 5th.

DeletedUser

I think so too...

But honestly, I deserve to be on hall of fame omfgzzrzzz

DeletedUser

Arceuss, popo., Sneasel, and Milotichi created POKE

Im sure those who need to, know their alias.

DeletedUser

a group of players that good don't need centralized leadership. They can manage by themselves pretty easily.

DeletedUser

luzzu for fall of fame

<_< >_>

blue dot for hall of shame

heheh

DeletedUser

feeling lonely big blob?? alright, ill put you up on my ultra hall of shame which is shared by geor*e bush...

[lie]im talking about some1 else not the political leader[/lie]

DeletedUser

I am looking for someone to vote me in the Hall of Fame....????....

DeletedUser

hehe JT I swear, your name and pervis name were haunting me soo badly to put it up there, that I got pissed and decided to leave you guys alone :p
but trust me, you and pervis were the only other people that seriously crossed my mind but cudnt fit you guys in :p

DeletedUser39862

Hall of Fame :

Harlos; He is quite possibly the best propagandist and diplomat i have ever come across. People may claim he used 'Dirty Politics', however, he certainly used diplomacy to it's finest.

Jimmyto; One of the funniest propagandist, and unlike most other w10 'Big-talkers' he could back it up in game. He admitted to muffin's mistakes and helped each Muffin find a new home. Great leader + guy IMO

Sneasel; Always up for a laugh on IRC and still is. we have great fun in the IRC channel for muffin's with her.

PeRvIs; Great flamer, good threads. (and he has lots of knives:icon_eek:)

Hall of Shame :

Luzzu; awful 'Big-Talker' without the backing in game. He spams, and now pisses everyone of with his new alias.

Minishaw; He claims to be a German pr0. I'm not sure, he may do, i just doubt it. I hate spam, and he certainly does alot of that

OnTheRim; whilst i still played w10, he was desperately stirring shit up that he knew nothing about. Hate him, hate forum alias's.

DeletedUser

more hate for me this makes up for that other thread were i got no hate =o but the hate from royalist who is a natural born dick wasnt that good and the 68 guy thinks his king dong aswell =\