W10 Hall Of Remembrance

DeletedUser

HELLO FINNY.you have come to see your tribe borg?
merry christmas to you my friend.

Actually came on to get a guide of how to do those interactive maps for a different game and thought I'd drop by and say hi and that I miss everyone. :)

Happy Holidays to you as well. Nice to know you're still kickin. :)

DeletedUser

i will throw king geldwolfs name into the equation if it hasnt been said already. he lead ctrl, pretty well for several years and they didnt do too badly under his leadership

just my idea :)

DeletedUser

i will throw king geldwolfs name into the equation if it hasnt been said already. he lead ctrl, pretty well for several years and they didnt do too badly under his leadership

just my idea :)

Shows how much you know about w10. King Geldwolf was the coward leader of T-Crew. -FAIL

Last edited by a moderator:

Wallam

Cleaned it up and moved to general, I have been pretty lenient with off topic since the forum is so dead any activity is good, new thread in general to continue the debate in.

Also if you have issues with any posts, please use the report system rather than posting in specific threads.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Heeeeeyyy Rozanzibar and Earthquake girl. After 2 years almost you guys are still here ? :)

DeletedUser

I am in the Hall of Fame for founding .Die and waging a successful war against Tororg.

Notice: Die. failed when I left this world which proves I am more awesome than Harlos.

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

WELCOME AGAiN IN W10 forum BOTH Of YOU.:p

DeletedUser

Gotta remember me, Im ownage personified

I'll give a big LMAO to that one...

The only thing you owned at a personified level, were barbarians, and tribe inactives.

It was a hell of a battle getting you to noble anything active, let alone enemies. Until they appeared on your doorstep and you pretty much had no choice. But you still nobled an extraordinary amount of barbs regardless of the enemies present.

But we'll leave it at that, as I don't want to get into a thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey I'm amil 9, 1 of the 1st to join world 10 I joined a few days after it opened a few yearz ago, I would nominate Buttonman and L3gollas,

DeletedUser

Hey I'm amil 9, 1 of the 1st to join world 10 I joined a few days after it opened a few yearz ago, I would nominate Buttonman and L3gollas,
So basically you were within the first couple of thousand players?

DeletedUser

I'll give a big LMAO to that one...

The only thing you owned at a personified level, were barbarians, and tribe inactives.

It was a hell of a battle getting you to noble anything active, let alone enemies. Until they appeared on your doorstep and you pretty much had no choice. But you still nobled an extraordinary amount of barbs regardless of the enemies present.

But we'll leave it at that, as I don't want to get into a thing.

he owned you because he play fair. :lol: