W10 Hall Of Remembrance

DeletedUser

Here's to the Nomad OG's Hellroy, Slaughterhawk, Edicus1984, psychonaux, and all the people who helped bring the Nomads up to what they were, and a proud shoutout to the ones who have made sure the Nomads remain successful.

Me, Hellroy, and Slaughterhawk were wondering how the Nomads were doing, good to see our creation has kept going strong in world 10. Kudos to all of you.

.-x-.

Lol, is that nox? Not bad, things are bit slow. Loosing villas, taking villas, catting folks and generaly havin fun doing what nomads do best...wandering into other peoples turf ;)

Not too many of us "oldies" left, infact there is only 3 now days, but we have made new friends and have the same old enemies, so in short, nothing much changes :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ahh the good olde days.

The good olde days.

:spear: for lvl 4ness. "They probably added something cool in the game which I am competely unaware to".

DeletedUser

Does anyone remember me?? Too bad the days of diplomacy are over ;)

DeletedUser

I do, too bad neither of us are still playing together Dashy.

Doom Grinder.

DeletedUser

Hey Dooom, quite a pity we arent playing together. Are you still on w10 btw? :)

DeletedUser

all the ctrl gang who rapped ddb and borg. good days.

cheers old friends and enemies.:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

all the ctrl gang who rapped ddb and borg. good days.

cheers old friends and enemies.:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

They sure did well, but they got their comeuppance and they are on their way out.

DeletedUser103068

Just a quick question about this world...Has the list of all the original POKE members ever been released or has anyone found the names behind all of the aliases? I know of a couple people who were in POKE, but it would be kinda cool to "catch them all" :D

DeletedUser

Harsh was a joke. It was a family that ended up merging with I believe SSM, and they couldnt stand a fight against MHWK/LOT. So they died, I believe shini evolved (Is one of the old harsh tribes) in K26. then as everyone knows LoT was raped by Die. MWHK merged into Die/Shini. Shini now dead. Die. merges into the empire.

LoT was a joke they were what rank 8th in the world I believe an had tried to take out SSM 2 times alone an couldnt even take a single village of them and SSM was ranked in the 40s. Thats sad it was the 3rd time they came after SSM when they decided lets ask MHWK to help us do so which is when SSM disbanded some for some reason went to LoT an others to Shini or however it was spelled which later I beleive merged to HARSH Fam. and then from there I dont know what happened

DeletedUser

Not sure if this is a first for TW or not but, way back on W15 two players met here, it was a game at first, a casual flirtation. Pasyden and Spike worked together on W10 and W15, they became good friends, eventually they even met and married and now.

All of us Angacam(the pround Grandpa), Pasyden (Daddy) and Spike (Mom) wish to present....

A TW Baby
393458_3116117183555_1283220041_33416327_2082990510_n.jpg

Brayden Joseph Little was born at 6:05 am. 6 lbs 10 oz. We don't know how long he is until after his trip to get a bath.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congrats ...Anga... you are now a TW Grandpa :D

LOL, a few more years we can have three generations all in the same tribe or running three seperate ones, would give a whole new meaning to a Family tribe! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

now I can brag how I survived World 10 in all my other worlds =D

DeletedUser

Hey Dooom, quite a pity we arent playing together. Are you still on w10 btw? :)
Gees sorry about being real late responding to this Dashy.

A different account. I tend to switch after major worlds. Hate people knowing me too well and what to expect.

No, I quit about 6 months after mLions handed me BLT. Between Harlos and his double dealings that were only in Die.'s favor and Reddragon's suicide attack trying to get every one else to join, and Luzzu being a constant pain in my rear I burned out horrid and had to leave.

In fact I'm not playing right now, but may join another new world some time soon. We may fight again together in a future world. Would love to see some old friends from this one on it. Even that nut mini.

Nice to have read up on what my fav. world had been up to, and see its conclusion. Great work to every one who stuck it out.

DeletedUser

Wow...all this nostalgia. I have a few questions for everyone though, how did this world play out? Where did CTRL go? How long did DDB survive? (I was one of the original founders of DDB) Where did 8AA8 come from?

DeletedUser

Wow...all this nostalgia. I have a few questions for everyone though, how did this world play out? Where did CTRL go? How long did DDB survive? (I was one of the original founders of DDB) Where did 8AA8 come from?
who care. skilled players have left long time ago.rip old w10

DeletedUser

who care. skilled players have left long time ago.rip old w10
If you are referring to CTRL members only, then let me correct that for you.. They realized that they wudnt last the winter and hence quit before getting nobled... True story :O