W10 spammers

DeletedUser

What has happend to our solid spamming community we once had in w10?

Well to answer my own question the good spammers have been annoyed by the ass sucking of the new generation of spammers who dont even play the world anymore they pop in thinking they know whats what but all they know is info from pnp that is normaly 90% bs and 10% spam. So yeah these noob spammers get there info from tribes in the world who are well not worth a mention sothis leads me to the final question. Why dont you failed players get over the stuff that happend on a world ur no longer in and never were in the running to win or even see the end of the world i can respect players who come back and had a high rank or were in tribes who molded the world and made it grand but the players who never did anything go away and spill ur bs on worldsyou do play

/end rant

Lets spam

DeletedUser

I think pretty much everyone on forum got banned in the time we had that active mod guy..
maybe some never returned?

Oh, and ofcourse the world dying of inactivity so most of the people who bothered forum posting already left or refused to do it for such a small audience

DeletedUser

i prefere spamming tribal forums but not done it for a while i must do it soon :)

DeletedUser

Seeing as you share a forum with me you better do it soon >.>
our forum is boring.