W100 Blog Team

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Looks like the blog team for world 100 is pretty much assembled - On top of the team however I would always like to get some contributing posters that just want to post an article every once in a while. We will review the work and make sure it fits into the important news of the world but once we get up and running ill be able to share more information.

Looking forward to it!

hurod

What kind of d*** fest is this? Blogs are overrated. It may sound fun at the start but give it few months and you'll never see bloggers again. So rather just dont start.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Blogs are extremely time consuming so many cant keep up with doing them, that don't mean they shouldn't do one altogether. If they enjoy doing it and majority of others enjoy reading them, then why shouldn't they? Its a great idea to keep the forums interesting, and if you don't agree just don't read. No point shaming those who do.
W100 Blog Team, please don't let d***heads like this put you off doing blogs! Cant wait for you to bring some excitement to the forums.

DeletedUser117534

What kind of d*** fest is this? Blogs are overrated. It may sound fun at the start but give it few months and you'll never see bloggers again. So rather just dont start.

Salt Alert, Salt Alert!

Hurod that's right you won't see the bloggers after few months just as you won't see 70% of tribes and players. Startup and Mid game are exciting to write about because of the amount of player interactions and diplomacy. Once that is gone blogs die from natural causes.

arabela

See you there.. Krieger

tenor.gif

DeletedUser13939

Blogs are extremely time consuming so many cant keep up with doing them, that don't mean they shouldn't do one altogether. If they enjoy doing it and majority of others enjoy reading them, then why shouldn't they? Its a great idea to keep the forums interesting, and if you don't agree just don't read. No point shaming those who do.
W100 Blog Team, please don't let d***heads like this put you off doing blogs! Cant wait for you to bring some excitement to the forums.

Eh, I've had people say worse to me. Takes more than a few salty words from a nobody to scare us off.

DeletedUser61296

I like blogs. reading and writing them. Keeps things interesting. and W100 I think there will be alot of old players returning. and alot of action.

DeletedUser120876

I know isnt the correct section but i dont find any post about w100 so when is supossed to start? 1-2 weeks?