W100 Celebration "WHO ARE THE GREATEST PLAYERS?" [Borrowed from W14/W85]

DeletedUser198

If anyone remembers im going to throw the name "Grawler" out loosely lol

oboratite

Well, I was very close to being the best. There was a bug on world 27 i think, literally for about 5 minutes, and for some reason it didn't use farm space when you recruited, and also didn't use up resources.

I had about 300k/300k sp/sw queued in every D village, and 500K axe nukes queued. I was gonna be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They rolled back the server about an hour later. Dreams shattered, now my big nukes.....well they just feel small and feeble :(

Regarding the best, I also feel it should definitely be limited to solo players. A team of players on one account is a team, end of story. I think what makes a great player is playing through fatigue, still finding the motivation after horribly long nights, making the right choices when you would kinda prefer to walk away. Having 4 other players to jump straight in when you're tired is great, and makes the account great. But definitely doesn't make you great as an individual player.

I couldnt agree more!

DeletedUser107233

Well Ronnie this is probably one of the toughest, 11 years in the game its hard to narrow it down, will start with some older players.

For me early on in the game it was about who i met and played the game with and who we had as allies back then.

Lippa, Franquay, Redbacks, Wakeling, Jitmu, Jinzee.

Then later cementing friendships that have lasted til this day flipnishi, Crimsoni, theusedstory, bru, nauzhror, Brad, mad sully etc

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Someone who I always thought was great and had a lot of respect from everyone on W2 was Bolaar. If I'm not mistaken I believe 3 or 4 big tribes declared on him but he managed to hold them off (probably using tactics that are common now but way ahead at the time).

I think the tribes that attacked him respected him so much in what he done they just left him alone. I always thought that was awesome!

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
openeye
Raven
Tudadar

All for different reasons.

one of them surely knows how to spend pp
its sad that tw community let him be just so they can get free vills at the end :/
really sad seeing "great" tribes letting people do what they want on their territory

DeletedUser111865

Well Ronnie this is probably one of the toughest, 11 years in the game its hard to narrow it down, will start with some older players.

For me early on in the game it was about who i met and played the game with and who we had as allies back then.

Lippa, Franquay, Redbacks, Wakeling, Jitmu, Jinzee.

Then later cementing friendships that have lasted til this day flipnishi, Crimsoni, theusedstory, bru, nauzhror, Brad, mad sully etc

Basically this has concluded this thread.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Why is there nobody in the last half a dozen years on anybody's list lol. PP hasn't been around for more than a few years