W100 Premade by Bill and Jasper

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Maybe I could help out... ;)

What I'm looking for now is a duke to be a baron under really :p (Diplomat mainly)

My profile:
I'm 27 male with a good but time consuming job
Looking for fun but strict when he (or she) needs to be duke. Preferably someone I know.

My pro's are a strong diplomatic ability, good connections and generally a great member to have in a tribe. Positive attitude and reasonably good defender.
My con's would be that I'm a bad attacker in OP's and I don't enjoy sitting others unless it's absolutely necessary. Inviting me to be your man might also draw some enemies.

Looking forward to all of you boys and girls swiping right!

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What I'm looking for now is a duke to be a baron under really :p (Diplomat mainly)

My profile:
I'm 27 male with a good but time consuming job
Looking for fun but strict when he (or she) needs to be duke. Preferably someone I know.

My pro's are a strong diplomatic ability, good connections and generally a great member to have in a tribe. Positive attitude and reasonably good defender.
My con's would be that I'm a bad attacker in OP's and I don't enjoy sitting others unless it's absolutely necessary. Inviting me to be your man might also draw some enemies.

Looking forward to all of you boys and girls swiping right!

Just make sure, any tribe that picks up Jasper, make sure you sit him whilst he showers, dangerous business showering.