W100 Premade!

• Thread starter DeletedUser120056
  • Start date

DeletedUser120056

Hey Guys/Gals!

I'm returning to Tribalwars and will actively play on W100, 100th World Anniversary! There's going to be alot of skill/hype on this world, and hopefully a No Haul World.

W91 Was in premade called Yahoo!
I'm currently on Cas3 and just started Cas4.
http://www.twstats.com/enp1/index.php?page=player&id=10156324

My experience goes all the way down to w7. But my favorite world was w48 where I lead the tribe called Flame and co-lead it with M3dive. And looking for all the ex players that was in Flame to rejoin and party/have fun like the old days.

And for leaders/players of Blood lets get in touch aswell.

So Lets Reignite Flame Again And Be Bloody! ;)

Discord: OttoRocket#3595

Screenshot 2018-02-06 at 4.42.04 PM.png

Last edited:

Red Sparrow

Hey Evan, I'd like to join. I was with you in Flame. Discord message sent.

-Red

DeletedUser120056

Gonna be a fun world hopefully :)

W48 was definitely one of the best one's I've ever played.

Yes vistas, can't wait. Trying to get the ex leader/council members back. We see what we can do.

DeletedUser120056

Also open to ex-Soviet players from W56 :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser107233

good luck otto, i feel its going to be a crazy world

DeletedUser121731

Evan! Long time man, how's it going? You going for W100?

Also on w48 did you destroyed Azura's sister tribe Azure? I know they went rogue and renamed it RAGE.
I only remember letting you noble my village haha

DeletedUser

Hello, Im True Wisdom player (ex yahoo) and im cofused what is this. First we are not premade tribe. Second Ronnie(atmo) start this tribe and 3rd you never be part of yahoo or TW. lol

DeletedUser120056

Hello, Im True Wisdom player (ex yahoo) and im cofused what is this. First we are not premade tribe. Second Ronnie(atmo) start this tribe and 3rd you never be part of yahoo or TW. lol

Yahoo was a premade tribe , lol And I was with the tribe, Ronnie/infected soul can verify. I'm also in the old Yahoo skype chat.
Get the facts.

DeletedUser

Yahoo was a premade tribe , lol And I was with the tribe, Ronnie/infected soul can verify. I'm also in the old Yahoo skype chat.
Get the facts.

You have misconceptions about the word. ~TW~(ex YAhoo) was found by atmospherecf1. Fact you join in this tribe after being rimmed and restart not make you premade.

http://www.twstats.com/en91/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=60
http://www.twstats.com/en91/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=8505488

Thats exactly like im log on w96 join in obey and now im premade with them. Grown up, to be premade with anyone they need know about that too. You can see im join after you left with 5-6 more people that make me premade? Yes im ask atmo dont worry lol

DeletedUser120056

When I joined Yahoo, it was a premade. Maybe you got some time frames wrong. The tribe had like 30 members lol. It was organized tribe/players makes it Premade. Atmo please weigh in.

He can also agree I was good player.

Screenshot_20180324-150821.png

Last edited:

atmospherecf

Hey guys, lets just enjoy tw. Good luck to everyone in W100 and in future worlds. cheers.

I think this was one of the first videos I made for Yahoo!