W100

steveee

Lol, blame us because we like something different from you, hurr durr my opinion is the right one! If i like something you must like it! Kiddo, get outta my face, won't answer you anymore, coming here is like going on the street whining your winnie around asking people if they like it, 'oh come on, i didn't force you to touch it, just look at it, you must like it, cuz i do!'. Spam these forums all you want, people won't come to your boring world.

even if someone agreed with you it'd be almost impossible to actually like you, you have a real way with words, boring world is kinda rich though when ur on a pp enabled 200 ms gap 5 day bp world with scavs, people don't even attack barbs

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol, blame us because we like something different from you, hurr durr my opinion is the right one! If i like something you must like it! Kiddo, get outta my face, won't answer you anymore, coming here is like going on the street whining your winnie around asking people if they like it, 'oh come on, i didn't force you to touch it, just look at it, you must like it, cuz i do!'. Spam these forums all you want, people won't come to your boring world.

People will come Ray...People will come.

So just to be clear, are you joining W100 or do I need to join W101 to hear more insightful knowledge? :cool:

DocJunior25

w100 will still be going strong long after 101 has been won and closed. Probably 102 as well if inno repeats the garbage settings this world has. I am pp farming on 101 so yes I am on this world as well so not invading anything. I also think it sad that all the first time players are being directed to 101 instead of 100. They will never know the joys of playing a real world. Also who wants to bet a village is nobled on 101 before 100 LOL

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
thats a ridiculous bet.. top player on w101 has 3k points while he can farm and buy res..
top player on w100 has less then 3k and cant buy or farm..

DocJunior25

Also just to point out on 101 the top three tribes are all a family tribe. Now how the heck can you play such a world seriously? Such a joke this game has become that a world like this even exists. Oh and 7 and 8 are also in the same family. So five of the ten top spots are held by a family tribe. Oh for the flamers of old to get their hands on this one. Where is King Geldwolf when you need him?

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
which is why it makes it all the more fun for tribes that will be made of better olayers to beat those families.
tjey arent long term players they cant survive

DeletedUser91833

Boring World! W100!
Ha ha ha

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
earth-globe.jpg

future_dead_earth_final_by_stoneroman-d80a83q.jpg

DeletedUser66411

The funny thing is that despite the absolute dead nature of w101 it still has double the players as w100.. If Inno doesn't correct their mistake and add w100 to the front page this will most likely be the end of the end.

DeletedUser26129

Also just to point out on 101 the top three tribes are all a family tribe. Now how the heck can you play such a world seriously? Such a joke this game has become that a world like this even exists. Oh and 7 and 8 are also in the same family. So five of the ten top spots are held by a family tribe. Oh for the flamers of old to get their hands on this one. Where is King Geldwolf when you need him?
Here! :D

Michael Wittman

no soliciting other worlds here! want to build enthusiasm for this one. well to each their own its free speech