W100

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hello 101ers.

I know world 101 sounds cool! But W100 is a tribal wars milestone. I would highly encourage anyone thinking of joining 101 to join 100 instead and enjoy some real competitive tribal wars. I normally would not post this. Although Inno released great settings for 100, 101 came waaay too soon. There’s also no pay to win features on 100. I think you may like it and I don’t think there will be another word the same. At the very least give both a go.

Anyway, no matter what you decide enjoy your respective world.

Regards,
Al
Duke of Riot! W100

Deleted User - 10770065

Wow, thanks for letting me know THE MURPH ALL CAPS, I was just about to blow all my money on w101 but now I can save my money and play w100 on an even playing field with everybody else! Fantastic!

DeletedUser

Join NW. Riot! are building up villages for you to take.

Deleted User - 10770065

Thanks for the advice the nemesis123, but I'd probably prefer if you tell me your direction because I think that'd be an easier fight!

DeletedUser121807

It's my choice to play what I want, and it's everyone's, no one needs to be told what or where to play.

Deleted User - 10770065

He's not forcing you to play is he? He's asking and trying to encourage you to play to make the world more competitive and more exciting than it already is. Don't be getting your little panties in a twist now.

Deleted User - 10770065

It's not really invading, is it? There's nothing going on in these externals anyway, there's been 1 thread with 1 reply before this lol. It's just to let people unaware know of another world that started a few weeks before this to give it some thought if it's something they fancy because the settings are something special and haven't been done before in a long time.

Michael Corleone.

I actually agree with OP. I do not play but W100 is more of a level-playing field if you don't want to spend all your money on building up villages just to get nobled out by a guy who spent more money/time on the market then you have. The settings for W100 are much better than the ones here on W101 and you also get to be part of a unique world; its W100! It's a milestone and landmark in the .net community, whereas people probably won't remember W101 except for how it "mysteriously" started just days after W100.

So from 1 former player to current players, go there. It'll be more fun and less money out of your pocket. I mean look, W100 externals already has nearly 3x the posts that W99 externals have and these externals for this world don't even have 20 total posts.

DeletedUser

Quit spamming our world. I saved up 140K pp to play w100 only to be forced onto to W101 and now I'm still being shat on by W100. Just let us be please. Go onto the General forum or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114002

Quit spamming our world. I saved up 140K pp to play w100 only to be forced onto to W101 and now I'm still being shat on by W100. Just let us be please. Go onto the General forum or something.

Sure, if that's your way to cover up for your lack of skill, go ahead

DeletedUser

hate me because I'm pp rich lol. Sure, why not. I had to work to get where I'm at today. Maybe that's a foreign concept to you. Now please leave this forum and go enjoy your commie world.

DeletedUser121807

Lol, blame us because we like something different from you, hurr durr my opinion is the right one! If i like something you must like it! Kiddo, get outta my face, won't answer you anymore, coming here is like going on the street whining your winnie around asking people if they like it, 'oh come on, i didn't force you to touch it, just look at it, you must like it, cuz i do!'. Spam these forums all you want, people won't come to your boring world.

Last edited: