Dipsomaniac

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
after reading the forum after several days
tumblr_om9kvjBfl51vq7hgto5_r1_250.gif

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I do not particularly care about the dulcimer's opinion, but at least by writing nonsense, justify yourself. World 100 only I left the beast to get into Odz ?( one of them even now plays with you) but not only I am the problem. World 97 did I have the choice not to enter the IL when my anxious tribe became inactive.Now here's the world where I'm going to play is not yours. I left the Vikings because of Mr. Batan who insulted me and threatened to kick me if I did not let him get into my account.Nerds...Where is the difference whether I went to Balex or those who left and came to you (but if it's different to you).I just passed through all these tribes, think before you write. Finally, switching to the MEA, checking your facts, I the only one who move?
20190211_193920.jpg

Last edited:

Saturdays

I do not particularly care about the dulcimer's opinion, but at least by writing nonsense, justify yourself. World 100 only I left the beast to get into Odz (not one of them even now plays with you) but not only I am the problem. I wanted to stay because of you, like you two. World 97 did I have the choice not to enter the IL when my anxious tribe became inactiveNow here's the world where I'm going to play is not yours. I left the Vikings for Mr. Batan who insulted me and threatened to kick me if I did not let him get into my account.Nerds...Where is the difference whether I went to Balex or those who left and came to you (but if it's different to you).I just passed through all these tribes, think before you write. Finally, switching to the MEA, checking your facts, I the only one who move?
View attachment 2374

Honestly mate not really sure what you're on about here, think you might be thinking i'm someone else, this is the first world I come back to after like a 4 year break...

But I'm happy you liked the meme :D

6CQoLMv.jpg

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have not said it is not fun. :D you have more? lol Im post in noobs chat and aj will screenhot .At all, I do not care who you are and where you come from. Interestingly, you are interesting about things you do not understand, but it is quite duplicate when you blame me for the things your players are doing too.

DeletedUser50733

Wait Red Khan ran from a fight again?! Seems Leopards don’t change their spots.

Can’t stand people who run and don’t fight.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wait Red Khan ran from a fight again?! Seems Leopards don’t change their spots.

Can’t stand people who run and don’t fight.

Check your information before talk. Where im run,account is still there. But i cant find you in w100, where you go?

DeletedUser50733

Check your information before talk. Where im run,account is still there. But i cant find you in w100, where you go?
That’s why you ran :D yellowbelly didn’t wanna fight cause he was scared he’d get rimmed!

I faced the fight, fought hard against tremendous odds, lost - that’s why my account isn’t there. No shame in admitting that.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That’s why you ran :D yellowbelly didn’t wanna fight cause he was scared he’d get rimmed!

I faced the fight, fought hard against tremendous odds, lost - that’s why my account isn’t there. No shame in admitting that.

Remind me , you was the guy who write me when beast fall,if im not attack odz you will attack me? Oh boy....

Last edited: