W105 premade, who’s ready?

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
You may be right, but they were some big players actually. We’re probably talking about all player easily above top 100!
You missed a player called shaggy dog! So I know you have not gone through all the names properly, even I have not! So you failed to actually ruin my thread!

Come again with more actual facts, not some keyboard warrior nonsense!

Thanks

Are you referring to this account?

http://www.twstats.com/en94/index.php?page=player&id=11273283

Cos no offence but the original players were pretty bad. How do I know this? Because I had to take over the account after they quit and let the account bleed 50 odd villages on the frontline. Managed to patch it up after that but the way the account was structured was poor, easy indication of players miles out of their depth

Anyway good luck with your premade!

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You may be right, but they were some big players actually. We’re probably talking about all player easily above top 100!
You missed a player called shaggy dog! So I know you have not gone through all the names properly, even I have not! So you failed to actually ruin my thread!

Come again with more actual facts, not some keyboard warrior nonsense!

Thanks

Sigh sigh sigh.

A . Being top 100 isn't very impressive.

B. I Didn't miss the shaggydog account at all, That account was beyond terrible, the account was in a disgusting state, bleeding villages left right and center - one of the main reasons the North of the map was losing so much ground, MintyFresh took over that account for the last 3 months and salvaged it.

C. I Played that world start to finish, so yeah i have actual facts.

DeletedUser81551

I finally decided to have a look at this tribe and what i see is..

4 accounts of the few accounts in this tribe are Yenisher, inkweaver, jackiemum and kicker lmao.

That it self says you have done little to no research on player's background and just recruited everyone who messaged you on skype or your forum account.

You shouldn't have got yourself internalled in w104 just for your w105 tribe.

Best of luck with your Pre made tribe.

Last edited: