W105 premade, who’s ready?

DeletedUser118971

Hi all! I’m here for one reason only!

To make a pre made tribe, that will allow a faster dominant tribe to arise above all other tribes in w105.

I honestly don’t know what the tribe will be called yet, that can be sorted within the first week! A poll can decide what the tribe can be named within the tribal forums.

I’m now gonna write up why I’m capable of at least starting up a potential winning tribe!

All happened on w94

I first created a tribe called nameless order, with the tag -no-

It went on to be the number one tribe throughout the first 2-3 months

Here’s the link to it

http://www.twstats.com/en94/index.php?page=tribe&id=17

Also I was the first person to join if you check here it will prove it

http://www.twstats.com/en94/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=17

I’m the at the bottom of the list, the co founder and duke at the time!

Further down the line as time went on, the stress was to much in real life! Tw was becoming to much time consuming I decided to step down from duke to become a council member with less job roles. Gf was a lot happier when I did that haha. We then become the tribe

http://www.twstats.com/en94/index.php?page=tribe&id=2428

We were second as a big merge went down to over beat us...

I know we were up there till the very end. The last war. might have not been under the last links name... but that tribe sticked together. as I left, got internal nobled. Well I didn’t leave I just didn’t log in... for real life purposes!

My life here

http://www.twstats.com/en94/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=8395839

I’m not saying I’m an amazing tw player here or anything.. I’m just a guy who wants a good head start in w105!

If your reading this then you want the same! Since you actually looked at the world tw forums, means you ain’t some typical newbie noob!

So if your honestly interested and want to help me create a dominant head start to w105 please reply below!

Also all players who are interested! do not pre register at all! The plan is to join after the world has opened allowing us to use the relocate item. Details of direction of relocation will be said and when in the tribal forum.

3 reasons why this is a good idea!

1-this worked in world 93 with the tribe screw, I was in that tribe and they won that world! I left to focus on w94 as it felt like a bigger achievement to me!

2-allows a better spread and also allows you space to grow, the tribe will not get so clustered so quick.

3- easier farming too, if you are a good player you should be able to handle the spread of the tribe too!

I’m also practically on tw 24/7.. so have any questions just message me on w104 net!

I’m just cruising there for abit of fun!

Go on bleed, you will win the world!

The more of you who are willing to join, the easier it gets to attract the better players!

If you have read all of this!

Thank you very much for your time!

Please consider this option!

I’m very sorry for the grammar, I’m abit of a spastic ;)!

Peace

DeletedUser118971

Places are going quick... 10 good players are already interested! I have no idea how many spaces will be available in a tribe.

Message me on w104 or here if your interested!

roman01

You'll do better if you do the majority of your recruitment internally e.g. Discord or Skype. Also take advantage of the new international players joining us if you can speak a second language. Gl

DeletedUser118971

Could you catch me on Skype
My Skype contact is above!

DeletedUser118971

.Update.

Thank you all who got back to me about this pre made tribe.
So far I have had about 20 serious players who are wanting to join! Also a lot of pp farmers too! I’m sorry to say but I will not be accepting pp farmers! Only players who will play TIL the end and put 100% into the world will be accepted.

I would like all players who have messaged me to please mail me in game once the world has started! I will reply a mail to you saying what’s going down.

I want everyone to choose SW for starting location (south west). We will relocate when I post in tribal forums.

There is still some places open if you want to apply :)!

Thanks

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I know we were up there till the very end. The last war. might have not been under the last links name... but that tribe sticked together.

Maybe 10 people from that tribe made it to the end War, divided with half on each side, after each moving tribes at least once each before that - Not quite sure how that is sticking together.

Out of those 10 that made it to end game I only see 3 accounts from that original tribe that were actually of any worth end game, those being.

Jobless
Ericault
aguiargon

You also had Cornish in your tribe so that is an automatic negative.

Don't think 94 is a very good selling point tbh..

DeletedUser118971

Maybe 10 people from that tribe made it to the end War, divided with half on each side, after each moving tribes at least once each before that - Not quite sure how that is sticking together.

Out of those 10 that made it to end game I only see 3 accounts from that original tribe that were actually of any worth end game, those being.

Jobless
Ericault
aguiargon

You also had Cornish in your tribe so that is an automatic negative.

Don't think 94 is a very good selling point tbh..

You may be right, but they were some big players actually. We’re probably talking about all player easily above top 100!
You missed a player called shaggy dog! So I know you have not gone through all the names properly, even I have not! So you failed to actually ruin my thread!

Come again with more actual facts, not some keyboard warrior nonsense!

Thanks