w107 GIFs

DeletedUser52125

Didn't take a lot of planning. After flipping his co that is. Still one of the crummiest plays I've heard of in this game.

well when you cheat to win and still cannot win, what do you do? well of course you turn on your tribemates...whats new. same tactics different world. you guys have proven time and time again what the definition of backstabbing tribe members is all about. and you wonder why nobody likes you.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
It seems like we have stumbled into a reality where force internalling is some sort of new evil that only K! has ever done lol.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
well when you cheat to win and still cannot win, what do you do? well of course you turn on your tribemates...whats new. same tactics different world. you guys have proven time and time again what the definition of backstabbing tribe members is all about. and you wonder why nobody likes you.
Salty because we nobled your spy lol, cry is free buddy :D

DeletedUser122473

There's a difference between force internals and what you did to Zambo. And he wasn't our spy..

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
giphy.gif

tojek dodging skills be like...on a watchtower world too lmfao

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well. To be fair we only need 70% dom and you have 20.9%. So in reality all we would need to do is make you guys quit or stop your growth. :)

I’m glad you brought that up siggy

Daily reminder right now you’re sitting at angers (29) magic (29) mafia (24) spellz (28) mafia 4 (OOF) (19) mafia 3 (23) mafia 2 (18) anger+ (16) hello (14)

Care to elaborate on the plan to get this down to 30 for that dominance you speak of? I’m just a dumb American but the numbers aren’t working out cuz that looks like exactly 200 accounts of which only 30 could win. Since you’re at their mercy now.

If the numbers aren’t adding up for you either maybe you should ask your oriental overlords to run them again and let us know how they will pick which of you gets the win.

Can anyone from magic or spellz comment on how they plan to get the win?

Last edited:

robert232323

Oh, didn't you get the memo? They still need another 10% dominance from us to not be underdogs anymore...wonder what accounts they'll try to purchase next to secure the win for their 100+ player pool.

DeletedUser122645

Daily reminder right now you’re sitting at angers (29) magic (29) mafia (24) spellz (28) mafia 4 (OOF) (19) mafia 3 (23) mafia 2 (18) anger+ (16) hello (14)

Care to elaborate on the plan to get this down to 30 for that dominance you speak of? I’m just a dumb American but the numbers aren’t working out cuz that looks like exactly 200 accounts of which only 30 could win. Since you’re at their mercy now.

If the numbers aren’t adding up for you either maybe you should ask your oriental overlords to run them again and let us know how they will pick which of you gets the win.

wow! Does Crunsh admit defeat?

i think... Delete account send gogogo

K! Tribe lose and we are win!

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
wow! Does Crunsh admit defeat?

i think... Delete account send gogogo

K! Tribe lose and we are win!

I think you don't know enough about me for your opinion to be relevant. How quickly people forget your absolute failure to make any of your own progress. We will fight to the end, and we will do our damnedest and we will win and this is a terrible diversion of the question at hand.

DeletedUser122645

I think you don't know enough about me for your opinion to be relevant. How quickly people forget your absolute failure to make any of your own progress. We will fight to the end, and we will do our damnedest and we will win and this is a terrible diversion of the question at hand.

yes fight

Feat 2019.08.31 500 and 300 nuke -> Diopter For us -> 2 village
Feat 2019.09.18 many nuke -> TheBeatConductor and StonerProblems -> 2 village

I think.... K tribe change 2 tribe or Two village tribe

I'll cheer for Crunsh ;)

And don't pretend to be poor.
Because it's disgusting.

DeletedUser122473

Ahh yes, that thing you've been shouting since the start.
We're halfway through this world, what's the rush?
Neither of us will find out how these things play out until you've been rimmed. After all, I'm not psychic and neither are you.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yes fight

Feat 2019.09.18 many nuke -> =StonerProblems -> 2 village

I know you wherent smart, but you getting to a new lvl of being stupid.

00af3363cf1fe2ab25185e79cd412ae8.png

but yeah lets ignore half of everyhing what going on and just look pretty.

but hey atleast he got 1 recap. tell everyone how good you are that you took a village back.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
yes fight

Feat 2019.08.31 500 and 300 nuke -> Diopter For us -> 2 village
Feat 2019.09.18 many nuke -> TheBeatConductor and StonerProblems -> 2 village

I think.... K tribe change 2 tribe or Two village tribe

I'll cheer for Crunsh ;)

And don't pretend to be poor.
Because it's disgusting.

I remember when I defended my first op and then bragged about my tribe stacks for 2 months, but let the big boys handle this one mr. Dio. I think those 500 nukes you killed went straight to your head brother

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Ahh yes, that thing you've been shouting since the start.
We're halfway through this world, what's the rush?
Neither of us will find out how these things play out until you've been rimmed. After all, I'm not psychic and neither are you.

Well I prefer to play in a tribe where I know how things will play out and I know I got my boys with me who feel the same. You guys have fun fighting for your last spots and making sure the others who put in the hard work get nothing. Magic has 0 leverage on angers and the only thing that we will see “play out” is who’s the leadership favorite last couple spots once they take their own, that is if they even give you any lmao.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The times when you guys say "Yo only a certain number of people can win the world" is comical. During the course of the world players will get bored and quit, real life bug bites a player and they quit, or someone may just disappear never to come back to TW again.

Each and every time you try and use that little reminder I laugh. It doesn't matter that a certain number of accounts can win a world when you can have multiple players on said accounts. It also doesn't matter because throughout the course of a world there's a turnover rate of players. It happens on every single world for multiple reasons. So go on and keep continuing to try and give everyone that little "reminder" because it shows two possibilities. You know you are going to lose and are desperate or you do not understand the intelligent strategy of planning for an overpopulation of accounts knowing that for various reasons accounts will drop off the world.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The times when you guys say "Yo only a certain number of people can win the world" is comical. During the course of the world players will get bored and quit, real life bug bites a player and they quit, or someone may just disappear never to come back to TW again.

Each and every time you try and use that little reminder I laugh. It doesn't matter that a certain number of accounts can win a world when you can have multiple players on said accounts. It also doesn't matter because throughout the course of a world there's a turnover rate of players. It happens on every single world for multiple reasons. So go on and keep continuing to try and give everyone that little "reminder" because it shows two possibilities. You know you are going to lose and are desperate or you do not understand the intelligent strategy of planning for an overpopulation of accounts knowing that for various reasons accounts will drop off the world.

back to ON TOPIC GIFS/MEMES

giphy.gif

Mr. random guy assuring people they will get spots when he already lost his

robert232323

You know you are going to lose and are desperate or you do not understand the intelligent strategy of planning for an overpopulation of accounts knowing that for various reasons accounts will drop off the world.

You won't have 70 people quitting to give y'all the dominance you need until march/april. And I doubt people that worked hard just to get cucked by your bigger accounts will sit quiet and just give up so a couple of cretins can join Angers. Enjoy the looming bloodbath that is to come, that is if there is still anyone in that group that has some basic common sense to understand the situation they're actually in.

There is no management of accounts. By management of accounts you only mean force internalling people until you trim down the numbers to a more believable number for a merge. And I'm confident a few of those will come back to the externals to tell us the sad story of how they got backstabbed by you guys and we'll still be here , waiting to reply "I told you so!" , because that's exactly what's going to happen. You're just trying to prevent a catastrophy like that from happening right now in your hugfest.

Last edited: