w107 GIFs

DeletedUser122473

Force internals by cbirds and stoner? Did we internal inactives and people who didn't participate in ops, yes. But we didn't burn an entire allied tribe and send shit like this:

"If you want to stand up and fight the good fight and take whatever happens to us, you know where to find me. Feel free to drop me a pm."
This is beyond desperate and actually quite pathetic, but that's fine.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Force internals by cbirds and stoner? Did we internal inactives and people who didn't participate in ops, yes. But we didn't burn an entire allied tribe and send shit like this:

"If you want to stand up and fight the good fight and take whatever happens to us, you know where to find me. Feel free to drop me a pm."

see titel of the forum pls:
w107 GIFs

DeletedUser122473

Sorry.
K leadership:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

DeletedUser45512

Yes because Stoner hasnt taken all the internals possible this world. Lets make a bet, if you say in a skype chat now that he is taking alot more then everyone else i bet he gets all defensive before crying and leaving the chat after says how he deserves them as he does so much work and no one else does . As he did on 102 and 105 and 107, funny that.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser122473

Yes because Stoner hasnt taken all the internals possible this world. Lets make a bet, if you say in a skype chat now that he is taking alot more then everyone else i bet he gets all defensive before crying and leaving the chat after says how he deserves them as he does so much work and no one else does . As he did on 102 and 105 and 107, funny that.

giphy.gif
Ohh you mean like you start crying when someone takes a village near you, so you throw a 4-year-old-esque tantrum and start hitting allies.
Before you start flinging shit own up to your own.

NjMZFru.gif

DeletedUser45512

I took villages off some idiots that decided to move into my area. Either i took them or the enemy did. Probably best i did it seeing how well Jerob is doing holding on to his villages they would of been lost the minute anyone looked at them. Dont remember crying, i just sent Nobles then listened to Will cry

Good job Siggi thats some great excuses for Stoner internalling anything that moves

200.webp