W11 Player Picture Thread

DeletedUser

yea Casus Belli i did =) im so happy lol just had my party today

DeletedUser

Actually, the college I'm going to is a known party college >.<

DeletedUser49379

Hmm... party schools in the south central part of the US. All I can think of is t.u. but don't know why anyone would actually wantto go there... LSU maybe?

DeletedUser

It doesn't necessarily have to be a southern college, depending on majors, and whether or not he/she wants to get away from her family, she could go pretty far away.

DeletedUser

Hmm... party schools in the south central part of the US. All I can think of is t.u. but don't know why anyone would actually wantto go there... LSU maybe?

Ok... what's t.u.? I'm going TSU, and it's pretty well known for a party college.

DeletedUser49379

Well I assumed southern because that's where she's from. I personally went about 1000 miles from home for college, but most don't do that.

I suppose I should say UT (University of Texas), but being an Aggie it's a habit to go with t.u. instead, my bad. Hope you have a good time at TSU. I went up there to visit a friend this Spring and yes, there are definitely a few parties, lol.

DeletedUser49590

a42x5j.jpg

Sorry ladies, But i'm taken.

DeletedUser

Well duh ;)
Still looks yummy.

Also, look to the top left. What is that ? :|

DeletedUser

lol a stuff animal? and i have a few so i cant say anything mean and unban PKer!!!!