DeletedUser

You aren't home ? :icon_confused:

Here is mine!
[spoil]
063.jpg

Is a shark :p
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

i want it and no im up my dads house for a few days i need a break from my house everyone keeps calling and wants to hang out now that were done highschool and my girlfriend is being annoying and keeps trying to get me to pick her up from school early so i was like f this im leaving for a week

DeletedUser

Lol, it is a good thing they want to hang out :p

But yeah I understand why you would want to leave xD

Wallam

Huuuge Necrobump just so I can try and get Pki to post his pic :3

Calum.jpg

DeletedUser

Wow... the last posts in this thread were made not long after I became mod here... weird...

DeletedUser

Dun dun dun, it's a sign :icon_eek:
Did you go stalking people, based solely on their picture ... again? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Casus must have moderated everyone to death :eek:

Also, pki must post pics of himself.

DeletedUser

Huuuge Necrobump just so I can try and get Pki to post his pic :3

Calum.jpg
There are no pictures of me on these forums :icon_cool:
There used to be in the W23 player pictures thread but it is no longer there. I've actually been meaning to post a pic for a while now but I never seem to get around to it.

DeletedUser

No, thats where I've been meaning to post one. Its pretty much a requirement and I've somehow gone over 9 months without posting a pic :lol:

DeletedUser

There are no pictures of me on these forums :icon_cool:
There used to be in the W23 player pictures thread but it is no longer there. I've actually been meaning to post a pic for a while now but I never seem to get around to it.

There used to be pics of me on these forums, until I removed them because OT were being cluckturds and scribbling all over my RL pics >:

They still post my RL pic here and there from my Facebook profile, I do get satisfaction when they get infracted for it though.

DeletedUser

Pki, those days are gone. Ima get some of us together to harass you for pics :p