W110 Dream Team

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
As the title says, post your dream team of 10 CURRENT (sorry balian) W110 players you'd love to have in a tribe with you. Please also indicate a duke if you can.

Answers like "mY cUrReNt TriBe iS mY dReAmTeAm" just suck and no one wants to hear them.... while undeniably most people will be choosing tribemate for the majority of spots, please don't be THAT guy who only picks his tribemates.

Basically just list 10 below in any order... you can give a reason why you picked them if you want but no dramas if you don't.

Example can be my top 10 dream team:

1. Hybris (duke) - I have to pick him or he'll kick me :( also daddy <3
2. Saint Laurent - my brother from another mother <3 also SimenNR3000 is the best TW robot created to date with an 18 hr battery & machinelike capabilities <3
3. TrEx - every tribe needs a few bundles of sticks ;)
4. A.k.a elmo - my other brother from another other mother <3
5. Bokl - my nephew via elmas if you can believe it <3
6. iPandamonium - one of the few posters here who doesn't further exacerbate my alcoholism so he's in ;)
7. MarcMadness - mark I need to discuss the toon ... also benle & I are having an affair don't tell my wife pls <3
8. Velvetcrabman - every tribe needs a slightly crazed highlander who's not afraid to bring out the broadsword and literally run you down in full plate armour on horseback for the cause ;)
9. Tudadar - tribe turtle / PP daddy <3
10. (Just the tippe of) bippe - just brage & markus; no Simon allowed cause he smells like a climate rally :p

Now you have examples of how it's done so go crazy <3

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1. Kung Jimgabf - Cause every tribe needs a noob
2. Sean - cause he's crazy af and you can't predict the unpredictable crazy thought processes.
3. Kriez - cuz powerhorse, but I'd internal if he didn't carry on his weekly news reports.
4. Odin noob of peace- cause slapping up Design as a one man army deserves credit, he'd make us many enemies and I wanna see how he performs without internals or using his tribe as his minions.
5. Duck - Cause he's quackers.
6. Elmo - Cause of early game militia snipes.
7. Hybris - cause his meme game nearly as peak as mine.
8. Saint laurient - cause he can sit my acc and farm for me.
9. Bigfella - cause guy don't back down.
10. Dont hit me - Cause little mans a rim beast.

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
My dream team is hard to set together, because there are way more than 10 players I would add to my dreamteam. My dreamteam is already the tribe I built in Ruckus. I hope no one takes offence, it's not an easy list to make.

1: Kreiz - Royal has been a very good planner and help in council. Very helpful and good player. Cooper and Fleez are also active, helping and makes sure the account keeps the rank 1. A VERY solid trio. Farming, planning, helpfulness. They got the whole package.

2: Saint Laurent - Good friends, loyal and very good at the game. Now also started to farm on this world too, which make them even scarier. Solid top account with solid people.

3: a.K.a Elmo - A very good friend of mine and a VERY capable player. A very smart OP planner and his success rates are off the charts.

4: Velvetcrabman - Just amazing really. Don't know the player before the world and wasn't apart of the OG premade. He has shown to be a very good teamplayer. He's always there to give what he has and on top a very nice and sound guy who you really like to have a chat with. Decent humour too!

5: MarcMadness - A very solid account. Rank 2 on world 105 and have played several worlds with success. Always active, always sending what being asked and completes the role of being a teamplayer and a good tribe mate. I feel sorry for them, that they have this unjustified rank. Unlucky really, but I know ya'll will get top 25 soon enough.

6: Kid Cudi - Solid players. Activity, timings all are on point. Helps out a lot too. Dino is also funny

7: Aotti - Good duo. Good growth. Very funny players and very capable in the game.

8: Odin God of War - I guess this will cause a controversy, but if I could contain Odin I would pick him here for these reasons -> Very good player, spends a shitton PP which isnt a bad thing, it helps him grow and be a dangerous player. He also seem very active.

9: TreX - Good player, haven't seen him play but I have heard many said great things about him. A good soldier to have on the team, as long as he does what is required to be a good tribe member.

10: Red Cup/Slaying Out- Tons of experience. Good in leadership roles, knows many on .net and know how to handle different situations. Reason I add both of them are because they have played together on so many worlds. Good teamplayers!

Bokl.

Reaction score
My dream team is hard to set together, because there are way more than 10 players I would add to my dreamteam. My dreamteam is already the tribe I built in Ruckus. I hope no one takes offence, it's not an easy list to make.

1: Kreiz - Royal has been a very good planner and help in council. Very helpful and good player. Cooper and Fleez are also active, helping and makes sure the account keeps the rank 1. A VERY solid trio. Farming, planning, helpfulness. They got the whole package.

2: Saint Laurent - Good friends, loyal and very good at the game. Now also started to farm on this world too, which make them even scarier. Solid top account with solid people.

3: a.K.a Elmo - A very good friend of mine and a VERY capable player. A very smart OP planner and his success rates are off the charts.

4: Velvetcrabman - Just amazing really. Don't know the player before the world and wasn't apart of the OG premade. He has shown to be a very good teamplayer. He's always there to give what he has and on top a very nice and sound guy who you really like to have a chat with. Decent humour too!

5: MarcMadness - A very solid account. Rank 2 on world 105 and have played several worlds with success. Always active, always sending what being asked and completes the role of being a teamplayer and a good tribe mate. I feel sorry for them, that they have this unjustified rank. Unlucky really, but I know ya'll will get top 25 soon enough.

6: Kid Cudi - Solid players. Activity, timings all are on point. Helps out a lot too. Dino is also funny

7: Aotti - Good duo. Good growth. Very funny players and very capable in the game.

8: Odin God of War - I guess this will cause a controversy, but if I could contain Odin I would pick him here for these reasons -> Very good player, spends a shitton PP which isnt a bad thing, it helps him grow and be a dangerous player. He also seem very active.

9: TreX - Good player, haven't seen him play but I have heard many said great things about him. A good soldier to have on the team, as long as he does what is required to be a good tribe member.

10: Red Cup/Slaying Out- Tons of experience. Good in leadership roles, knows many on .net and know how to handle different situations. Reason I add both of them are because they have played together on so many worlds. Good teamplayers!

Picked the whole family but me

What happened to always and forever : pepehopeless :

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1 & 2. a.K.a elmoo and Hybris, the glue that keeps us all together. Both are carrying a lot of responsability. And ohh man, thats a lot of work for them to keep us dawgs in line. Well organized and great dukes. A must have in every dream team.

3. Kreiz acc. The kings right hand. Crazy activity and every move is well planned in advance. Great coordinater and great players, making all our OP's go so smooth. Fleez and Coop doing a lot too, gotta give them a clap on the shoulder too.

4. Kid Cudi. One of our enemies on w105, got really impressed by the work of you guys did there. Glad we teamed up. Great addition to every tribe. This is a guy to watch out for.

5. We Never Sleep. One of the best players I know. Basically just a God, if I would describe him in one word. Started late here on w110, but he's coming.

6. velvetcrabman. Didnt know anything about this acc until he came along here, but its inevitable to not put him on this list due to everything he has done here. Great team player, and great humor. Gotta love this guy.

7 & 8. Kublaj-kan/aotti. Both doing fantastic work, also enemies from w105. Teamplayers and activity are essential in my dream team, therefore no question these guys would come in.

9. Cranberry Sprite. Designs hidden treasure? Definitely a hard nut to crack for anyone trying. The hidden God of PP<3

10. This is only my second .net world so choosing players I've never played with or against is kind of hard since I know nothing, but I'll give it shot anyway. Stalker1988 gets my last spot, heard some good things about ya<3

And then a bonus spot for you Red Cup as soon as I have internalled Niko ;) ;)

AND TO EVERYONE WHO DIDNT MADE IT, PLZ DONT KILL ME. YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU ALL.

Last edited:

.Lucifer.

1. Odin because he knows how to use push accounts
2. weird flex but ok? because he knows how to multi-account without being caught.
3. ragestyles because he can trick people into giving him pp for no reason
4. ghost1243-(duke) he is a legend, best player ive seen on .net
5. I would add trex and tudadar but they are all multi-accounts to babin also ragestyles so idc. most of this list is babin
6. Jirki because he can ban the opposition
7. Salvador Dali- he can complain to the enemy enough to where they will gift him villas, it is very effective
8. Kirk the Wineman- he is the best of the best with tons of experince leading great tribes
9. lloyd5- He knows the ins and outs of the game and knows who to blame for everything that goes wrong in a tribe (sander)
10. Sander- because Lloyd5 needs someone to take his anger out on
11. Incoming impact- so we can arrange force internals if he start falling behind too much

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1. Kreiz - norwegian powerhouse
2. Hybris - norwegian powerhouse
3. Bippe - norwegian powerhouse
4. a.K.a elmoo - dad
5. Bokl. - egyptian king
6. We Never Sleep - just simply a god
7. Kid Cudi - i just love dino really
8. Cranberry Sprite - slayer of worlds
9. Kublaj-kan - always there when i message<3
10. Weird Flex - always sends me love letters<3

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1. Kreiz - norwegian powerhouse
2. Hybris - norwegian powerhouse
3. Bippe - norwegian powerhouse
4. a.K.a elmoo - dad
5. Bokl. - egyptian king
6. We Never Sleep - just simply a god
7. Kid Cudi - i just love dino really
8. Cranberry Sprite - slayer of worlds
9. Kublaj-kan - always there when i message<3
10. Weird Flex - always sends me love letters<3

Will you please edit your list and bring me higher up? Thanks. This is the way.

1576889492361.png

Bokl.

Reaction score
Couldn't really bring it down to 10 wanted to add more but didn't wanna be too off : pepehopeless : Sorry for the ones that didn't make it still luv u <3

1. Deadmax - Phil and Max both deadly on the battlefield + especially Phil has been one of my closest friends here can't imagine the game without him <3

2. Tokahontas - Thom boiii only played for a little bit together but can't question his skill, one of the best leaders I've seen on here and a defense god.

3. Elmoo - Father : pepepanties : (Always and Forever). Tried to measure his TW Skill level with a scale it read: 10000000... to be continued.

4. Hybris - Amazing leader and friend, love to piss him off by spamming in every discord channel apart from spam. (Also grandad)

5. Saint Laurent - I loved Ole since day 1 : pepelove : He also taught me lightroom I owe him for life, Love Simen too they're definitely a good combination and a very solid acc ingame. The world would be a lot more boring without them.

6. Kreiz - Insane activity, best well rounded acc on here + amazing bunch you got Fleez famm with his continuous news, imagine a world without him with only mc daddy.. might as well hit delete lol.. Love Royal to death too (he's single btw just putting it out there), in general the acc not only boosts itself but others as well in the tribe with them which is what you want in a player.. been amazing getting to know these bois.

7. MarcMadness - One of my oldest friends on here.. He never really believed in defense villas but still can't cap him (Absolute Madness).. Love everyone on their squad, both Marks and sexy lil Ben <3

8. The Beyonder - Dunno how TW wars hasn't enforced #Demobarzy ruling yet. One of the best peeps I got to know on here and very capable ingame.

9. w0sh - Puppies and late night Skribbl.. is how you win worlds.

10. Hektik - Queen Cam and Duck squad also meme master which is the whole point of this game.

11. We Never Sleep - Yet to catch him asleep, don't wanna mess with Chriss one of my good friends on here and is just a machine ingame once it gets rolling expecting him to possibly break into top 10 later this world even tho he started a lot later than everyone.

12. Your Daddy - Sexy when he gets mad, v. skilled and deadly if he puts his mind into it.

13. Samuel4699 - Brave boi is always there for my girl drama, simply can't live without his advice.

14. Glanne - V. skilled and amazing strategist, won 105 without breaking a sweat.

15. Slaying Out - Love Q / Griff lots of experience, always been there for me and very skilled players.. Played with and against them, you don't wanna be on the other side.

Bippe

Reaction score
1. Hybris - Norwegian. Cool guy. Great leader. Subpar player, but it's whatever
2. Saint Laurent - My old cos. Very active and good at farming. Nice people
3. Velvet - Slightly crazy, but a very nice and funny guy. Always sends tons of support when you ask for it
4. ODIN - Fully crazy. I've never played with or against him, but he seems to be a really good player.
5. Shinko - Felt like I needed someone from Design since they're rank 2. Chose Shinko since she's the only one I know because of her scripts. Might be good at the game, idk.
6. Evil Operation - Great team player.
7. Irrelephant - One of the few people that have actually done a decent job defending against our tribe. Now he definitely got lucky having a front against Niko, who as we all know is the weakest link in Ruckus. Good job by Irrelephant nevertheless.
8. McDaddy - Fun guy
9. Corrion - Kinda quiet in discord, but sends a ton of messages in game. Easy to cooperate with on attacking
10. Kreiz - Super good acc. Would have put them higher on the list, but having Fleez on the acc kinda just ruins it all.

DeletedUser44759

I couldn't make a dream team solely from this world because 10 places simply isn't enough, so my dream team of all time:

1: Barbarian at the gates, just a great all rounder

2: Wolfenden , real warlord

3: Hells Toy Master , loyal to a fault

4: Pastor Of Muppets. , any basher who'd leapfrog cross a world to bee with you is special

5: little jac , most inspirational duke I've ever played with, would rather go down with the ship than abandon an ally or tribemate

6: STAFAST , any player who can lose 500 villages fighting the no1 tribe on his own, then come back from having just 1 left and dance on the ruins of their accounts s a legend

7: Krazy Kayzee , because it'd mean she was still alive

8: Ramett.girl , because I'd find out if she evr got to drive dragsters for a living

9: Rex, he's my dog and sometimes I let him fire nukes, just good company.

10: The voices in my head that keep telling me I'm actually sane, known on many worlds, Jiminny has always been a favourite with those he's met.

An honourable mention should go to my armour supplier too for providing launching headgear...some of you guys have seen the pics ;)

Tbh, we'd need W1 level tribe member limits to get the rest in (unlimited then later restricted to 500 if I remember rightly)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned any of the players mentioned above for the World 110 Dream team that has 1 coplayer or more is disqualified due to it's more then one player on the account .