W110 Dream Team

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Design suck.

AMG suck.

stop hijacking thread, if you wanna bark at eachother whilst continuing to doing nothing in the game to eachother, take it to PM’s or make your own thread.

tudadar farms points and lost villages, big woop.

no one else cares.

DeletedUser44759

Talking of barking...from another post:

Thanks for including me Seven , I have the potential and experience to compete against the elites when I'm not working (laid off that is) I was always in the top 10 , but as you can see in world 110 I am around rank 51 as real life has gotten busy for me , I been a solo player since I started this game I had a couple co's before that were very short lived , but I'm sure if i had the right players on the account I'd be up in the top 10 . The only way I can see me competing against the top elites is if I was retired and still alive , we will see what happens in 10 years if the real world, game and I am still around with the desire to play.

Why do we continue to see retired balian everywhere, seems to me there's an admission there that the account is indeed not gifted away? Either retire or confess your sins....never known an attention seeker like it in all my days....

Back on topic: still waiting for "proof" , glad I'm not holding my breath

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Derailed like your tribe. Big Yikes.

Wrong also. ANDDDDD wouldn't tudadar giving his sit to "trex and co" mean that I would've received the sit rather than your tribe? Its okay balian, your lies are catching up to you quickly.
View attachment 3421

What am I lying about , before I left Paryl I wasn't even playing my account for about a week or so , so no one told me they had his sit , but still wouldn't make no difference to me since Conner {Vlad The Impaler} decided to go side with PI and had my back lines attacked with no troops in them

The Ultimate Bot

Reaction score
What am I lying about , before I left Paryl I wasn't even playing my account for about a week or so , so no one told me they had his sit , but still wouldn't make no difference to me since Conner {Vlad The Impaler} decided to go side with PI and had my back lines attacked with no troops in them

No regrets

DeletedUser121028

Anyway to steer this back onto topic I'll take a shot at a dream team.

Disclaimer: Didn't have enough spots for everyone I'd love to have on board, sorry if you didn't make this list. Frankly don't know a lot of people on this world as many of my old friends have left the game RIP. Shoot me a note ig and maybe we'll become friends and I'll put you on the next one.

1. Velvetcrabman - The most important statistic to me in a tribe mate is ODS, this is a team based game and no one can win a world by themselves. So I look to known non-selfish players with high ODS to add to the team. Also velvet is a good friend of mine and who doesn't like playing with friends?

2. Freyja Goddess - Similar Reasoning to Velvet, Freyja to me has some of the best war stats in the game. Have never played with the account before, but love me some ODS.

3. Sgt@Arms - Very experienced player, keen tactician, solid tribemate, and a good friend.

4. Saint Laurent - Highly skilled account, statistics don't lie. Have never played with this account before would be interested in doing so in the future

5. Kreiz - Another Highly Skilled account with great stats, ODA is great, and Fleez seems like he would be an entertaining tribemate. Internal tribe culture is important and who doesn't love good banter?

6. Hybris/Elmo - this may be cheating but would want one of these guys on leadership team as I think they have performed the best as leaders for their tribe in the game. So whichever of these two calls me first gets the slot?

7. Kung Law - I've been fighting Lars and Co. now for almost a month, solid group of players and would welcome the opportunity to play with them.

8. Bippe - Another account I've been fighting for a bit now, looks to be a solid team, plus Mufasa's comments on externals are amusing so banter I suspect will be good.

9. Trex - Was a hard decision between Trex or Flex out of the Design crew, but I decided to go with TreX due to growth of the account and you guessed it ODS.

10. Peter0318 - New player but high potential. Has been an integral part of the team. You need a stack or a snipe, He's your guy. True Non-Selfish player. For those of you who don't know him I would suggest taking a look at his size and then where he ranks on ODS. Would welcome Peter into any group I'm with in the future.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Tribal Wars 2020 resolution: having a thread on the externals that Balian doesn't turn into a circus with random comments about nonsense that is completely unrelated to the topic

Everyone does that queen Jeffery like your doing now , so why treat King Balian any different for it ?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
P.S. don't forget to treat the solo players accounts with a 50 percent handicap per player,example:

1 player 50,000 oda
2 players 100,000 oda
3 players 150,000 oda

tudadar

Reaction score
Yo @tudadar. We love you. Nah just kidding. Fuck you. Nobody here likes you genuinely. You are just a nostalgiafag who spends euros to get ahead. So fuck you for that. Im done with this game. It has become pay to win trash. I gave it a shot when I was 14 and that is where I should have been done with it. Seeing you all in your late 20s trying to fanboy some loser with a lot of cash makes me sick. Fuck this game I am done.

Yo scrub. You still too dumb to realize i farm premium so I dont have to buy it? I spent 0 cash on 109+110 while profiting somewhere between 450,000 and 500,000 prem. Im sure you spent some. Pretty sad you guys collapsed so fast on the rim. You'd think with 100 ms noble gaps youd be able to turtle up longer and do some snipes right?

Last edited:

DeletedUser121028

You are such an incel and a simp. You are actually boasting about online game points. You failed life. And we collapsed not because of you but because we were attacked by a tribe 20 times larger than us. Regardless, I would like you to know the following: you are a loser in life, a narcissist, a spoilt brat and sad person. Best of luck to you to try to not wrap a rope around your neck because I am sure you will in the next few years.

Alright buddy too far. To refer to Polly's post, you're indeed the saddest person on this thread. You were the one boasting about taking villages from tudadar in an Online Game, so no leg really to stand on there irregardless of the fact that you are out of order with your other insults. When no one else followed you down the rabbit hole, so you pitched a fit like the 14 year old you claim not to be. Looks like your mom needs to take away your computer for a few weeks so you can re-examine what it is to act decently in a society.

I'm glad to hear that your are done with this game, this community has had its fill with behavior like yours.