W110 Dream Team

DeletedUser123787

Haha I think sage is broken. Bless him you can only show pity.

DeletedUser123787

Haha or start threatening the judge because he lost. Didnt realise sage was secretly hulk. Such an angry guy

DeletedUser44759

Just when you think you've seen it all along comes a 4 year old who works as a lawyer, has a tantrum and throws their dummy out of the pram!!

Nice words Jeff.

styv

Reaction score
Wow, this sure has gone south. Is this even allowed? Salt is fine, but it does its best when mixed with a bit of sugar.

DeletedUser111865

HAHA! Sage... You really are an embarrassment. Complains its P2W only (Fair it is), however... still would one of the worst players I have met without PP. Ragequit and cries, Brilliant.

DeletedUser44759

HAHA! Sage... You really are an embarrassment. Complains its P2W only (Fair it is), however... still would one of the worst players I have met without PP. Ragequit and cries, Brilliant.
try farming mate......without farming we'd only have 20 or so vills.....you have village envy pure and simple, talking of envy bet you drive a big car too? ;)

DeletedUser111865

try farming mate......without farming we'd only have 20 or so vills.....you have village envy pure and simple, talking of envy bet you drive a big car too? ;)

Don't know what your problem is you strange little man.

DeletedUser44759

Me? I have no problem, but surprised to see the p2w stuff coming up at this stage of game, ppp can't make you win, nor can anybody, even odin, afford to keep buying enough to make a significant difference when your talking 3 figure amounts of villages, farming can however, as you'd well know if you tried it sometime.

Strange I most definitely may be, but nobody who knows me would ever call me "little" hahaha. this fella doesn't need a big car to cover up his shortcomings....

DeletedUser111865

Complaining PP to win? Where did I... I said Sage was you tool.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You know what Balian has noticed the most about 110 forums ? That every time Ruckus has something to say , Design are always like them , just plain out sucking up to them .