W110 Statistical Analysis

• Thread starter DeletedUser120518
  • Start date

DeletedUser120518

Hello W110,

A world without scavenging should give the incentive to all competitive players to farm, early game is mostly controlled by PP but we're getting to the stage where farming becomes really important so I went through the stats and made a table for the top 10 tribes.

The standings at the time of writing:
87b9107bbe6610135728fed35c79c0b2.png

This is a world where there is a 1:10 max attack ratio for the first 30 days so most daily farming income will be coming from barbs as most players are too small to be farmed at this stage.
That's why villages plundered gives a better picture of overall effort than just resources farmed.
I did not include family tribes in this table.

7fe65be046a12adda3535e347f3e7941.png

We see Ruckus having 8 top 25 players of which only 3 are in the top 25 plunders, begs the question if they will step up their farming game or if they'll continue relying upon PP for growth.

Squad has 2 top 25 players of which 0 are within the top 25 plunderers and the stats for their top 100 players are quite sad as well, hoping to see them step it up.

Efes is a very top-heavy tribe with 5 top 25 players and only 1 player between ranks 26-100. Those 5 top 25 players are not doing great on farming and because of the tribe being top-heavy, the top 100 stats look alright while they're really just mehh.

To? has some impressive farming stats as a tribe, one of the best of the world so far, curious to see how this tribe develops.

PMS. seems mediocre in every way possible.

WUS is a remake of the 104 tribe, some decent effort in plunders which has yet to translate into resources farmed but the effort is there.

Personally I underestimated Smurf but they're actually doing well. It's gonna be interesting to see how this tribe will look compared to Ruckus in a few weeks.

WHAT is showing decent stats but they are more core than competitors such as To?, this might cause some issues for them in the future.

Design seems to have a couple of decent members but their farming stats so far are mehh.

Blue just seems like future food for more capable tribes.

If you like content like this, I might post more in the future.
Feel free to leave suggestions on what to cover next.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Hello W110,

A world without scavenging should give the incentive to all competitive players to farm, early game is mostly controlled by PP but we're getting to the stage where farming becomes really important so I went through the stats and made a table for the top 10 tribes.

The standings at the time of writing:
87b9107bbe6610135728fed35c79c0b2.png

This is a world where there is a 1:10 max attack ratio for the first 30 days so most daily farming income will be coming from barbs as most players are too small to be farmed at this stage.
That's why villages plundered gives a better picture of overall effort than just resources farmed.
I did not include family tribes in this table.

7fe65be046a12adda3535e347f3e7941.png

We see Ruckus having 8 top 25 players of which only 3 are in the top 25 plunders, begs the question if they will step up their farming game or if they'll continue relying upon PP for growth.

Squad has 2 top 25 players of which 0 are within the top 25 plunderers and the stats for their top 100 players are quite sad as well, hoping to see them step it up.

Efes is a very top-heavy tribe with 5 top 25 players and only 1 player between ranks 26-100. Those 5 top 25 players are not doing great on farming and because of the tribe being top-heavy, the top 100 stats look alright while they're really just mehh.

To? has some impressive farming stats as a tribe, one of the best of the world so far, curious to see how this tribe develops.

PMS. seems mediocre in every way possible.

WUS is a remake of the 104 tribe, some decent effort in plunders which has yet to translate into resources farmed but the effort is there.

Personally I underestimated Smurf but they're actually doing well. It's gonna be interesting to see how this tribe will look compared to Ruckus in a few weeks.

WHAT is showing decent stats but they are more core than competitors such as To?, this might cause some issues for them in the future.

Design seems to have a couple of decent members but their farming stats so far are mehh.

Blue just seems like future food for more capable tribes.

If you like content like this, I might post more in the future.
Feel free to leave suggestions on what to cover next.

Maybe consider analysing tribe start dates to compare and contrast them a bit more deeply than surface stats but a good start! :)

GeeGee

Reaction score
nice job
I like how u take plunderer into it, most people just look at the resources looted but early game thats often just a result of push accounts and stuff like that.

approved by GeeGee

DeletedUser44759

I'd broadly agree with both statements above, but as an exercise in trying to figure out what's happening it's a valid one, doing it againafter the morale thingy comes off will probably produce some more meaningful stats, well done for giving it go :)

llanowar

To? feels like the growth you would expect to see from people looking to build large attacking armies and gaining farm from the larger LC teams and ability to clear enemies. Their points will absolutely suffer in the early stages as they use resources on extra troops that other tribes use on buildings. I'd like to see an ODA comparison with the farming to give a better picture of that possibility, but this is a very nice representation of PP usage versus Unit utilization.

However, my fear for To? is that they prioritize troop growth for too long stunting their speed of getting a second village online which with proper utilization can negate the early troop advantage very quickly.

DeletedUser123740

Nice work

But i think u should consider OD statistics as well. Also we(Efes) r very close to each others which gives us advantage but harms farming.

DeletedUser44759

To? feels like the growth you would expect to see from people looking to build large attacking armies and gaining farm from the larger LC teams and ability to clear enemies. Their points will absolutely suffer in the early stages as they use resources on extra troops that other tribes use on buildings. I'd like to see an ODA comparison with the farming to give a better picture of that possibility, but this is a very nice representation of PP usage versus Unit utilization.

The ODA part is difficult, I'm currently ranked 20 on villages looted in a day, but can't farm local players because of the attack block, kind of skews the stats a lot. I think he got it right there, just going on villages looted. Res plundered suffers from the same difficulty on that count.

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Village plunders is very easy to manipulate. Also to avoid losses you dont send 1 or 2 lc anymore.

I like the idea and the post in general, keep posting stuff like this, though I feel its way to early to judge as with the (1:10 rate) and plunders as mentioned above can be easy manipulated and most likely the highest plunders suffers losses on lvl 1 wall.

Will be exciting to see who becomes the farm gods once the 1:10 is over ;) Looking forward to more post likes these nevertheless, well done

MarcMadness

Cool post, and a lot of effort put in.

Just as a thought why not turn you hand to a column and speak to top tribe Dukes and all that.

It may liven the world up and get people really buying in to it.

But as I said at the top good job

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Looks like we are doing fine without PP! 11 Ruckus members on the top 25 in a day looting. Thats almost 50 % :eek: