W112 meme thread

luluki

Reaction score
Legit who cares about catting. You guys acting like it's smart to defend against cats.
Nah it's not at all if your farm is low lvl and you have no wall it's 50/50 a lot of times since you have the chance to aim vs a stacked village so you are out, some cats I sent were walled by Death Orchesta aswell. I'm catting rim because it's fun for me and I know that he is quitting.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Nah it's not at all if your farm is low lvl and you have no wall it's 50/50 a lot of times since you have the chance to aim vs a stacked village so you are out, some cats I sent were walled by Death Orchesta aswell. I'm catting rim because it's fun for me and I know that he is quitting.

Well depends on the position of the village, if it's within a reasonable distance to the front you would want to defend it if it looks like it's getting catted, but other than that i do not see the point in defending against cats.

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well it's quite easy to spot luluki's nukes considering he's only one sending reals and no op from spanish coming so def just sitting.

I'll take the free odd and he oda both sides happy ;p

Edit: Also regarding those reports it's all rim's own defense so doesn't really matter if he take heavy losses when he's getting internalled

Last edited:

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well depends on the position of the village, if it's within a reasonable distance to the front you would want to defend it if it looks like it's getting catted, but other than that i do not see the point in defending against cats.
I actually think many wars on this world will be won by cats. It's very difficult to break through and win a war directly with these settings. You have to make the other guy want to quit. And cats are very good at that.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I actually think many wars on this world will be won by cats. It's very difficult to break through and win a war directly with these settings. You have to make the other guy want to quit. And cats are very good at that.

I've been told/seen numerous times that 112 is a "competitive world" where you "have to use more strategy and nuance than usual world thanks to the unorthodox world settings"

How do you quantify that with the idea that 112 will be won by chucking cats at people?

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I've been told/seen numerous times that 112 is a "competitive world" where you "have to use more strategy and nuance than usual world thanks to the unorthodox world settings"

How do you quantify that with the idea that 112 will be won by chucking cats at people?
If someones village got catted down to 26 points do you think they would bother rebuilding it?

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

If the opponent is decent, with these world settings no amount of strategy and nuance will get you a breakthrough. So I reconcile my statement with those statements by categorically disagreeing with them. There are two ways you can achieve a breakthrough on this world - either the opponent is not efficient in their defense, or the opponent is not attempting to defend. Cats are effective at achieving both of these aims.