W113 No Haul ? No PP ?

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Woot Woot. Sam is alive. I will play in such a world. Not sure it will be well supported because I think the co-owned profiles prefer to play PP worlds since they can split the cost of PP between the owners and Farm 24/7. Add a sleep time gap and I'm definately in LOL.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
No PP is not going to happen. As mentioned before, these are reserved for milestone worlds so the earliest you'll get it is en150 (and yes I realize that's still far away).

No-Haul can be considered.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
so if im correct thats 38 worlds until theres a non-PP world

considering if worlds continue to come out once every 2 months
like they have since w102, thats 76months until a non-pp world
or at very best if worlds come out every month then its still 38months away

in short anywhere in the next 3-6yrs....
so i ask will worlds be getting released any faster then they have been??

if not then i doubt there is going to be anyone left that knows what a non-pp world is.......

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well there has only been one i think, and the next one is in less then 2 weeks. So i'd say every 3 - 4 months..

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Classic worlds are restarted between 2 and 4 weeks after the previous one has ended. So as long as one runs, you won't ever see another one.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
No PP is not going to happen. As mentioned before, these are reserved for milestone worlds so the earliest you'll get it is en150 (and yes I realize that's still far away).

are you saying future no hauls would come with prem market enabled?

GeeGee

Reaction score

atleast consider 125 to be a milestone aswell, or better yet every tenth world (120 - 130 - 140 - 150 etc) ....because seriously 150 is so far away ... there might not even be players left by that time ... thats like 5 years at the current rate.

This cant seriously be what this game is about.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
atleast consider 125 to be a milestone aswell, or better yet every tenth world (120 - 130 - 140 - 150 etc) ....because seriously 150 is so far away ... there might not even be players left by that time ... thats like 5 years at the current rate.

This cant seriously be what this game is about.

every 10 worlds would be an ideal compromise
atleast then we might get 2-3 non-pp worlds per year (1 milestone per year, possibly 2 classic worlds depending on duration per year)

When will we get the possibility of buying troops for PP? Seriously this game is so outdated, also pls nerf HC and buff spies in next patch.

the day before there is no more TW

there used to be some skill involved in playing this game and a decent learning curve
now its just who can spend the most abusing the broken pp system

you want a faster construction just spend pp
you want resources just spend pp
you want items just spend pp
you want a better paladin again just spend pp

troops are one of the last aspect of the game thats not controlled directly by pp

also lets not forget this game is advertised as a free bullshit.png

.Yoda

I WILL MAKE A RETURN IF ITS NO HAUL,

BRING IT ON MOFO, ILL RIM YOU ALL

- THE REAL MC DADDY / p.s idk why my username was chosen to be yoda tho ...

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

I understand a No PP like w100 cant happen for a while, though atleast every 25th would be nice instead of 50th..
but could it be possible to have different levels of PP usage?
Eg.
* No Reduce cost, No half time, etc (= w100 PP settings, for milestones)
* No Premium Exchange, no reduce cost, everything else active (could be every 10th to make em a bit special)
* All Active

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
All I've ever been begging for is to force the co-owned profiles to pay PP according to their holding membership. If its 3x owners then 3x the premium price for the items acquired. But I can see why no PP can be good for the community that want it.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
its also multiple worlds, not just one
so theres always a possibility for a non-profit world - every now and again

the community asking for them to be more frequent is quite reasonable
it gives us players a break and a nice change of pace from the usual worlds
where pp players are becoming more dependent on pp use to play the game