Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Inno when players threaten to leave

giphy.gif

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Anyone that was going to leave, did so, years ago.

Anyone left has Stockholm Syndrome. Nobody's buying this mass exodus idea you're selling five years too late.

what about the newcomers to the game?? they are also apart of the community
and if inno cant hold onto them by atleast providing a fair playing field (on occasion)
every worlds just going to be a rehash of the last with the same 10k players (if no one leaves)

old worlds - 1mil+ players (although advertising was alot higher, less pp dependent, steep learning curve)
new mechanics - 10k players (no advertising, pp everywhere, simplified learning curve)

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I've been playing W112 for the last month, to see if it's possible for non-p2w players to compete in this game against p2w ones. I peaked at rank 35 with 7 villages and 31k points. The rank 1 player Run Boy Run has 46 villages and 321k points. As I'm playing solo, there will be probably be some non-p2w co-played accounts above me, I'd say you'd need to look down to around rank 7 BMarko on 10 villages and 67k points to get a true reflection of where non-p2w players should be at. I think I'd be higher if I had flags and a co-player, but I don't because I've not played many flag worlds and I never co-play. The high % resource and recruitment speed ones I imagine would have helped me a lot in the first few weeks if I had them, tbh, idk correct flag strategy and idc to learn.

My conclusion is: it's possible for a non-p2w player to get a top 20 ranking (at around the 5 to 7 village mark) if your account is co-played 24/7, and/or top 50 if you're solo. But it's impossible to be rank 1 (probably even top 5 to 10) if you're not prepared to spend the same amounts of money the other guys competing for these rankings are.

I doubt I will play another p2w world again, but I won't say never. I'll likely be back for the next milestone world if it's non-p2w, for nostalgic reasons e.g. W150 or 200. On W112, I'm now just selling pps on the exchange for as long as I can be bothered, then I'm quitting.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I doubt I will play another p2w world again, but I won't say never. I'll likely be back for the next milestone world if it's non-p2w, for nostalgic reasons e.g. W150 or 200. On W112, I'm now just selling pps on the exchange for as long as I can be bothered, then I'm quitting.

check out the classic worlds (no pp) - they will help fill in time until the milestone world

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
what about the newcomers to the game?? they are also apart of the community
and if inno cant hold onto them by atleast providing a fair playing field (on occasion)
every worlds just going to be a rehash of the last with the same 10k players (if no one leaves)

old worlds - 1mil+ players (although advertising was alot higher, less pp dependent, steep learning curve)
new mechanics - 10k players (no advertising, pp everywhere, simplified learning curve)

Worlds never had 1 mil+ players.

Continents are 100x100, That's 10000 tiles.

100 continents increases that to 1,000,000 tiles.

They were never all filled, and 1 million is the theoretical max possible. The early worlds had around 300,000 players. I played back then. I'm guessing from your account being from 2015 and your huge overestimation of how many players played on worlds back then, that you, did not.

Newcomers are fine with the features in the game or they'd never play it. They weren't attracted to how it used to be, they were attracted by how it is now.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Worlds never had 1 mil+ players.

Continents are 100x100, That's 10000 tiles.

100 continents increases that to 1,000,000 tiles.

They were never all filled, and 1 million is the theoretical max possible. The early worlds had around 300,000 players. I played back then. I'm guessing from your account being from 2015 and your huge overestimation of how many players played on worlds back then, that you, did not.

Newcomers are fine with the features in the game or they'd never play it. They weren't attracted to how it used to be, they were attracted by how it is now.

yes its a slight exaggeration on my part
but given there were usually 10 or so worlds active at a given time (a mil in my mind aint to far off)
i apologize for not explaining my numbers in more depth

as for this accounts age thats due to taking breaks over the years and tending to forget old log in details
tribalwars is one of those nostalgia games for me, i always seem to drift back to

DeletedUser123996

Theres no point arguing this, Innogames doesnt care. It's the same when Runescape started pumping out MTX in their game. The community started complaining and people started quitting. Did Jagex start to stop more MTX from coming into the game? Hell no, they went the opposite direction and forced even more MTX into the game to make up for the profit loss from people qutting. Now a measly 20-25k are online on that game at any time, meanwhile they had over 100k before their MTX bullshit. The funniest part is that they released a version of their game from 2007 in 2013 without their mtx bullcrap which got hugely popular and is now bigger than their main game with 3x the players.

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No PP will never happen. Maybe limit it at best? Like you can only spend a certain amount per 24 hours at best.

No Haul what? Come on......... No way....

113 - No Church please ;)

I think they could release a few more no PP worlds here to attract more players, rename them or put a sub heading on the worlds page ( free world ) or ( paid and free world ).

Generate more interest?

Last edited:

DocJunior25

Reaction score
I have been playing on the DocJunior25 account since world 24 but as you see it says I am a new member because they deleted my forum account but not my game account . I remember worlds that all the ks were used I started in k95 on world 24 I coplayed an account on 18 and 20 and they were full as well

ToPaT

Reaction score
The CM's don't pick the settings, they enforce the settings.

It'd be best to take it up with a PR representative from the main office. They're just basically being paid to get moaned at regarding this issue.