W114 - Looking to start or join a premade

98GSXtuner

Reaction score
Hey, been playing on and off for a long time and a few friends and I want to pair up with some people. The 3 of us are pretty good in old school methods, although the game has definitely gotten easier to execute. But anyway, let me know if you're interested!

Farrokhai

Reaction score
Shoot me a message on here and we can link up in Discord.

Myself and 3 others are also looking to get back into the world with some nice active members - have previous experience like yourself.

98GSXtuner

Reaction score
Sounds good. Messaged! If you can think of anyone else, let me know. Would love to get something like 15 people to start.

Packman1980

Reaction score
We have room for 4 , maybe 5.

Drop us a mail on 114, if you can include farming strength, abilities like sniping and backtimes, alongside your best world's that would be great.

Teamwork is the priority, banter is a big plus

Statistician

Reaction score
I'd be interested if you are willing to have me, was on 106 on this account with 7 villas. Followed the wrong dude out of a nooby academy tribe, and suffered the consequences.

114 is going to be my only world, was flag farming on the lower ones which i've just flagged for deletion.

Last edited:

98GSXtuner

Reaction score
Well, we still have tons of space! LOL. I think there are 6-8 of us, so 15+ spaces if anyone is interested. Shoot me a name if you are!